3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevarus 09.01.22 08:10 pm

problem with all heroes' hair, beards and animal hair (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me what to sin, the beard is very poorly displayed and so it ripples very much when moving, especially when it's light. In the dark it is less noticeable, the game is licensed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 09.01.22

losevarus
So where is my crystal ball, gilded the handle dear now I will tell you the whole truth, how it is and what awaits you next ....
You would at least write what kind of hardware you have, what kind of firewood is on the video card, what settings are installed in the game, where to people from know what you have, how and why, if you have not provided any information, but only ask stupid questions.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

you can try to switch anti-aliasing to msaa or turn it off (if there are loops and motion blur, it can be aggravated by temporal anti-aliasing). if the ripple lies in the pixel translucency, then you need to cut in some kind of anti-aliasing or asymmetrical aap day scaleung relative to the monitor matrix.
how so if I understand the problem correctly

l
losevarus 09.01.22

Sam_FisherPG So you and not the master of which I ask to solve my problem. I just clarified if anyone came across this nonsense and you may not have to sneeze all the settings to climb into the firewood, etc. And the problem is solved by lightly changing any setting in the game itself. And if this is a difficult unsolvable task and some kind of a kind wizard with a crystal ball will volunteer to help me, then I will provide data on pc and so on.

l
losevarus 09.01.22

MunchkiN 616 thanks for the advice

M
March 09.01.22

There was a topic on the forum about the tail of a horse, it seems like a solution was found in it.

D
Dimon10255 09.01.22

losevarus
is all because of TAA anti-aliasing. turn it off

A
AngerT 26.07.22

I marvel at the work of the creators of the game to make something cool and then screw up all the little things like clumsyly drawn wool or soapy blurs of distant objects, and all because whoever was responsible for smoothing is a bit of a handjob. This is not the first time I have come across the fact that in order to make the picture more pleasant, you need to remove something and / or turn off some setting. MunchkiN 616 - thanks it got better.

M
Magnum 500 01.08.22

But what if Msaa is not saved and when you enter the game again it costs TAA, in which the hair and, by the way, all the graphics are soapy?

b
blackrainbowpal 07.10.22

losevarus
I know it's a little late. But this is solved by turning on FXAA, and setting MSAA to "high"

l
lapwing mouse 07.10.22

blackrainbowpal
Either put the resolution 4k and dlss for quality. It helps too.