3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 09.01.22 09:57 pm

The most beautiful or just funny screenshots (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Screenshots from the official MW2 website; resolution - 1920x1200.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

---
pix.PlayGround.ru
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
ParheliaTV 09.01.22

Here is such a casing muddied (taken from the video)
PlayGround.ru

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

Mr.DE-ATH, IMHO, worthy.

M
Mamby 09.01.22

Incredible: /

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Arti surf 09.01.22

screenshots, then nothing

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

IMHO, somewhat depressing. So far, on them we see only the predominance of white tones in the image and minor graphic improvements, nothing more.

N
NitrometaN 09.01.22

People, if you need good screenshots from the game, I repeat from the GAME =) write to me in ICQ 479-024-055 nadybal in one place very nicely opens moments from the video clips only you can see that these are game screenshots taken during the game =) so knock if interested

B
Biostalk 09.01.22

What's hard ??? or the toad presses them here to put it ?????? =

B
Biostalk 09.01.22

Wash a theme for screenshots, and do not write to Asya, I will tell you a secret =))))

S
Sooltan DJ 09.01.22

In my opinion, a fake person is afraid to spread that's all.

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

Solidiren, maybe that is.
And all that we have at the moment is a flood, nevertheless. Not worth paying attention.

N
NitrometaN 09.01.22

Well you =) not that the toad presses, I just don’t know how to set it =) well, I’ll see how and if I can set it up =) FLOOD then learn to distinguish ...

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

A topic where you can learn about the PIX PG service.

N
NitrometaN 09.01.22

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

So I hope I just got it a little =) I'm glad to try =) and tomorrow I'm leaving for my grandmother again, so see you =) and have a good vacation =)

N
NitrometaN 09.01.22

If you look at the names, then you can replace the name of not who Captain McTavish, if I'm not mistaken, he was in the Pripyat mission where you need to run as a sniper in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare .. well, although maybe I'm wrong =)

x
xoxol_007 09.01.22

NitrometaN thanks for the fresh screenshots

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Oh god, how sexy it all looks!

G
Guardian. 09.01.22

These are screenshots from MW's gameplay video from E3 '09, hmm ...

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Guardian, are you following me and my comments? =]

N
NitrometaN 09.01.22

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, screenshots about winter ... this is the very first mission in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ... seemingly in Kazakhstan .. well, although the fact that in Kazakhstan it can be seen from the 2nd screen on the left in the 4th row =)