3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 09.01.22 09:57 pm

The most beautiful or just funny screenshots (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Screenshots from the official MW2 website; resolution - 1920x1200.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

---
pix.PlayGround.ru
88 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendalf-golkiper 09.01.22

for those who downloaded the game from a torrent - no, for those who bought a license - yes

M
MrLol004 09.01.22

Well, it's stupid that everyone has cut out their choice to shoot or not, just a drop of gameplay and the plot will be lost

G
Gendalf-golkiper 09.01.22

and what is this mission in a row? or if the first one, then it’s for me to "protect the bridge", although I chose not to miss missions

p
puc7 09.01.22

Yes damn it in the face is this mission. just put the English language on the incentive and here's the 3rd mission for you.

J
JDM_Subaru 09.01.22

in the Russian face from the Internet they did not cut out, you meet the soup when you go through a mission in prison!

y
young_g 09.01.22

I went through this mission, nonsense that they want to exclude it, in GTA we crush people in droves and nothing, and then we shot a little and that's it, started a brawl, cool mission, finally a super game)

J
JDM_Subaru 09.01.22

You Rock
uahahaha, aka MW, I didn't notice when I passed!

O
Orlean01 09.01.22

to FreeRider 2000
It feels like you haven't played the game, but only heard rumors. He said some kind of nonsense, about nothing (I'm talking about a prison).

to You_rock Did
n't notice either: D By the way, our translation is great. In this mission, at the very beginning, there was a task, I quote:
"Follow Captain Price ... blah blah blah." I almost fell off my chair :) Unfortunately, the screenshot was not saved (I did it via Print Screen).

m
mypehok 09.01.22

you_rock that the brain was not enough to insert a picture not for 3MB ???

B
BUGURT BEGINS 09.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru
nice
pix.PlayGround.ru
top left

L
LostDevil 09.01.22

Leonardo da Vinchi

Do you have an English pirate and have you downloaded the crack?

L
LostDevil 09.01.22

Do as I did, downloaded from the torrent, go through the whole single, not cut, now I will buy a license, and I will play multiplayer, for me the CODE is important only for multiplayer!

B
Big man 09.01.22

I wonder what the great Russian word is doing on the fence in the middle of Rio de Janeiro? =)

C
ChicksRon 09.01.22

I wonder what the great Russian word is doing on the fence in the middle of Rio de Janeiro? =)
this is probably our tourists tried, something like "Russians were here" only more capacious)))

b
bOzzar 09.01.22

PlayGround.ru
Gerich007
you would feel sorry for people and did not dump pictures with such poor settings. Our eyes are not official ...
Shl
and spread it in a reduced form, here some have traffic;)

O
Orlean01 09.01.22

I didn't get it at all. Does the game have a button to take a screenshot? Or do we make screenshots via Print Screen?

b
bOzzar 09.01.22

Orlean01
I made a print with a screen in the old fashioned way.
I remember in the 1st there was a special button, in the 2nd it is not

O
Orlean01 09.01.22

bOzzar, okay, thanks. I will continue to screen them. True, oh, how inconvenient, several screenshots in a row, without minimizing the game - do not do it :(

b
bOzzar 09.01.22

Orlean01 can
still be tried with fraps, but I always have ugly quality screenshots with it, but here probably my hands are growing from the wrong place =)

V
VenomSRT 09.01.22

Today with the class I went to the museum. It was fun there )))pix.PlayGround.ru