3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22 10:32 pm

Question about Blizzard Sorka? (Diablo 2)

Can Blizzard Sorkoy make Baal wounds or just Meph wounds?
62 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 09.01.22

Only crayfish wounds.

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

passed
You do not want to give normal advice. Then shool tries ... Nehren to write!

p
passed 09.01.22

Do not want to ask a normal question. Then shool tries ... Nehren to write!

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

Why don't you know how to read, or are there problems with your brain?

p
passed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX
Can Blizzard Sorkoy make Baal wounds or just Meph wounds?
The question is put in such a way that one gets the impression that the Baalran did not get it. : D

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

Not on helle yet! Are Baal Wounds immune to cold?

p
passed 09.01.22

Are Baal Wounds immune to cold?
Z @ Googlee. xD

PS: There are obligatory sheets from the second wave. Others are random.

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

has passed, YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH A BRAIN OR AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE PESH

TURBO ALEX, bro, everything is fine at the Ball, there are no imuns, and Merk zopilit shkets

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

can take off the merc?

L
LordSelebros 09.01.22

By the way, I'm also interested. I, too, blizzard, and I do not know what to do on the helle with the imuns from the
Merck spell . What measure is needed and how to dress it? or rather in what gear

g
gpyr 09.01.22

LordSelebros A
sledgehammer must be worn on a swap! Immortal King with 2 Law.

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.01.22

LordSelebros, I would use this measure: ethereal Reaper Toll with a jewel for attack speed and increased damage, ethereal Kira Guardian with the same jewel, and Fortitude 3500+ def.

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.01.22

Demon, be gone!

C
CorvinOk 09.01.22

Can TURBO ALEX take off?
tvoy merk - net nespravitcia!
Patsa Vatsa
ti o 4em vawe? tam do Baall ranov delo na helle ewo nedohodilo :)
Patsa Vatsa
A esli Seriozno, to za4em Emy Kira?: / na Fotre ge 25-30 @, radi Ower reza 9 bi nestal Kiry taskaty: / imho

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX, ONLY TOY MERK ZOPILIT SHKIELETS!
Pride eth bygged Criptik ax, Dream eth bygged Demonhed, eth Zoded Tiraels mait (eth nayti oweni ne prosto no rialno)! : {

LordSelebros, gear is not very expensive, but eth Reapers will cost a lot, so you can either ordinary or stupidly Obedience in something ilite and ethereal (but then there will be no lifeleach and the hat will not be evil, but protective - Vampire gaze, Tal rasha's ). Guillaume's face fits well under Rippers. and armor, either Treachery, or Duress, or Lionheart or Smoke (runwords). the magpie can pull the measure out of dangerous places, if the reaction is normal - better than the Treachery. if it is hit successfully, Fade will turn on (the merk will become translucent) - then you can temporarily stop worrying about its resists. by the way, the cuts of the yardstick grow with its level, so all sorts of Lionharts and Smokey are like "for a start".

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.01.22

CorvinOk, on kira cbf and fhr. Overrease here is rather an additional bonus, for example, if the consuls are in the grass with the convoy. Before that, I did it with a horned set hat, but, along the way, it was only in vain that Ias + ed stone was thrown off - it rolls more into me with a kira.

V
Vasios 09.01.22

Can Blizzard Sorkoy swing Blizzard or only Sledgehammer?

C
CorvinOk 09.01.22

Pata Vatsa
ny da, Tam ge CBF ewo na Kire, toka wo iz za etogo. a Fhr esty i na Moey avatarke; D

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.01.22

CorvinOk, I agree that Gulik is a fierce helmet for a pitiful pool, however, subjectively, I have formed an opinion in favor of Kira as a result of numerous iterations of picking consuls with a yardstick. Here, any option has its own advantages and disadvantages. Much, probably, depends on the temperament of the one who controls the charm, and hence the variety of setups and holivars from here.

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

I did it with a horned set hat, but, along the way, it was only in vain that the Ias + ed stone was upset by
Pats Vats,
Spoiler of pix.PlayGround.ru

iterations
Duc, maybe Kira is in Travi >>> all? =)

Fhr esty i na Moey avatarke; D
CorvinOk, otkyda na Sigon wapke fhr? 0_o