3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KostyACaT220 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Other technical problems (Brink)

The problem is, if I walk about 10 meters or just stand and my control layout is reset to zero and so on all the time
36 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bullet777 09.01.22

The game installed normally. It starts normally, only there is no sound at all, neither in the videos nor in the game. Has anyone had this problem?

P
Pro100Jlexa 09.01.22

Exactly! Same problem. At first there were problems with the video, but after I updated the drivers, everything worked. But I don’t know what to do with the sound. If anyone knows what to do, write plz! Thanks in advance!
PS I have Windows 7.

m
merdok_rus_ 09.01.22

and in my mp the sound sometimes disappears (

P
Pro100Jlexa 09.01.22

Hmm ... And the fact is that the sound card is suitable for the game. When installing the game, sound card, video card, OS, etc. is highlighted in green, which means that all the requirements are suitable and as I understand it is not about the sound card = (HELP!
PS I have SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD
Audio.pss oh! That's it, I just updated DirectX and that's it =)

M
MiLeR20 09.01.22

Guys, help. The game starts all ok, the sound does not sound anything. But you play and throw it out of the game and a square healthy window appears with an error. How to fix it?

F
Festr .. 09.01.22

Everything worked well for me before, but suddenly, for some reason, when the game was launched, the screen in the main menu and the game itself turned BLUE !!! Only panels are visible (hp, experience, weapons, etc.). Can you fix this somehow?
PS: I have reinstalled the game after this issue appeared.

r
rigg74ru 09.01.22

MiLeR20 is the same ((

b
bobruisk95 09.01.22

Festr ..
try to update firewood

A
ARCHI88888 09.01.22

updated, does not help ... tell me what to do? I really want to play ... PS powerful computer

R
Romasha71 09.01.22

The question is as follows: how to find out the version of the game update (update 1, udate 2, update 3)?

N
Nick235 09.01.22

Guys help me, but the game does not start, writes the program termination immediately

S
Sekoka1996 09.01.22

In short, such a problem the game does not sync when the crack from the skid I put it finally does not enter

s
sangen 09.01.22

I have some letters in the game that are not displayed, the game is a pirate. And when I press the button to speak into the microphone, the sound in the game is reduced and almost nothing is heard, very quiet.

J
Joker6661 09.01.22

Such a problem, when I shoot, then black squares appear instead of bullets.
PS I installed all the patches and updated the firewood for the video card.

b
bowmen08 09.01.22

When installed on a laptop, it displays that I have 0 free space. And its 80GB. What ... What's the problem? On a computer with a seven it was put normally, and on a laptop with Vista - fig ...

E
EAGauss 09.01.22

bowmen08
The path to the game folder should only contain letters of the English alphabet.
For example:
D: / Program Files / Steam / steamapps / common / Brink

b
bowmen08 09.01.22

Mr.GAUSS
Thank you. I have a path to stim D: / Steam - in Russian letters ...

B
Banksy 09.01.22

I start the game
and a window pops up with a blinking inscription - The current video card / driver combination does not support OpenGL 3.1 or newer.

what to do comrades?

n
number 9 large 09.01.22

People, maybe I have all the problems because of this?
Spoilerhttp: //pix.playground.ru/954821/30957/496336/

N
Nikitos6517 09.01.22

What to do if an error of some kind appears during installation (An error occurred while unpacking: The archive is corrupted! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -7 ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)