3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KostyACaT220 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Other technical problems (Brink)

The problem is, if I walk about 10 meters or just stand and my control layout is reset to zero and so on all the time
36 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haron-Gamer 09.01.22

what to do if, when firing, everything is covered with black squares, and when you look at and shoot the whole screen, the whole screen turns black from these squares, tell the vidyuha nvidia gt 335m

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 09.01.22

People who know what the joke is: all sounds are in the game, except for voices. That is, everyone is silent. And so the sounds of shots, steps, music, everything is there.

W
WarlokIII 09.01.22

And the clever ones do not start, writes an error was found in brink.exe

x
xVektorx 09.01.22

what to do if I get the revLoader.exe error when starting the game - Application error. The instruction at "0x7c801a28" accessed memory at "0x7c801a28". The memory could not be "written".

x
xVektorx 09.01.22

Windows xp

x
xVektorx 09.01.22

pirate game

A
Aerosoul 09.01.22

I bought a pirate - as a result, after entering the pause menu, I cannot return to the game ... Who knows how to solve problems?

l
lulopahomov 09.01.22

damn there are only questions of answers 0 more precisely 1

x
xVektorx 09.01.22

lulopahomov I agree with you

C
Cheat_Hater 09.01.22

I have this tops here:

0. Brink, update 9, Skidrow crack (does not start with RevLoader). The local network. Two computers. Confa in profile.
1. The first one creates the server.
2. The second is connected.
3. The first one immediately crashes.
4. At the same time, the second failed to "authenticate" or whatever, I don’t remember, too lazy to look at it. In short, it did not connect.

Why crashes? Enrages already!
The funniest thing is that the server runs smoothly until the second one tries to connect!
Don't even play together, damn it! All through * oops, as always.

P
Platypus of War 09.01.22

In the game, you can't hear what they say in dialogs (everything is audible except for the word) in the company, but there is a sound in the initial screensavers (beginning for both factions).

h
hi Igor 09.01.22

I have a problem with the settings in the game!
I set up I start playing and the settings all go astray what to do?

d
djserega2011 09.01.22

People help me for some reason when I shoot instead of bullets blue squares what's the problem? I changed the firewood on the video card, on the computer there are no rules on the beech!

d
djserega2011 09.01.22

hi igor
The path to the game folder should only contain letters of the English alphabet.
For example:
D: / Program Files / Steam / steamapps / common / Brink
Even if the pirate IS THE WAY IN ENGLISH!

S
Street hawk 09.01.22

Good day, please help. I bought a license, after exiting the game, the character is NOT saved. I bought a license in the incentive. At first everything was good, then BAM! and all over again

And when I restart the game again, a warning pops up that it may not be synchronized with Steam Cloud

r
rodek_ 09.01.22

people help when I press esc during the game I still can't leave the pause menu, esc just then stops responding, please help