3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoYYYeR3 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Timings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, does anyone know if they are going to fix the voice acting in the game? Add lip sync or something like that?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morag_Tong 09.01.22

Filis
And you try the first Polka. The point is not that the theme of the game is closer to Slavic, but that European actors and translators in general work much better and livelier (and closer in atmosphere to the original) than our gouges. So not in the "Caucasian captive" in gibberish business, but in the banal mediocrity of domestic "hard workers"

F
Filis 09.01.22

Morag_Tong
Yes, mostly worse than their European counterparts. And the Witcher couldn't do without jambs, but nevertheless I can't imagine how you can play B3 in Shakespeare, it's completely different :) Not only my opinion, many people think so, although the English voice acting is absolutely better.

1948865 09.01.22

English voice acting is better for the very quality of performance (purely technically). More filters for voices, competent editing, the quality of echo in caves, if the cry sounds louder, if the whisper is quieter, etc. Ours is better in meaning and play on words, plus a good acting game, but the technical component is lame. About timings and their correction, I will not say anything, because I do not understand the topic. It seems to me that the calibers of foreign and domestic recording studios cannot even be compared, the capacities are not at all the same.