3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.01.22 10:02 pm

What happened to you today? v14

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~ =~=~=~=
Tell us your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
198 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
What's good for Spider is not good for us :). Unfortunately, we are not adapted to such conditions.
SpoilerI understood it and took this moment into account !!!
Yesterday I saw our spider in the kitchen - it crawled along the gas stove to the bathroom, such a big one !!!
I waited until he left and only then lit the burner and began to heat up his food !!!

S
Spyder man 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
Good day to all of you !!!
thank you and you are awesome!!!
barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
Yes, such a job for beginners. But there are difficulties here. Barrels greatly slow down your squad on the map, and hostile elements run fast, especially cavalry. Therefore, it is possible not to run to the tavern
, seniors in rank should provide friendly conditions.
remember that beer is for recruits.

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler A
lot of snow fell at night - Brother went to clean everything around the house !!!
Probably good for children, on the street. Build all sorts of statues. It was warm today, but I would like a couple more degrees.

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Well, what did you want - running around the game with barrels of beer? ,)
I somehow imagined differently. But what can you do - realism

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Toda will acrobatic for you in the house + something else for you and they will break what is on the closet or on the shelves
An older cat usually does not acrobatic. Although sometimes he also likes to climb all sorts of ledges, especially less than his own weight. Younger, you need to keep an eye on, but they didn’t break anything.

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Aha - solid remasters of remasters !!!
Yes, a year of remasters. I recently watched a review of some of these masterpieces that did not start at the start, or wait in line for thousands

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Mom says that the gas is already hot - it saves, so in the house during the day, as in the evening, when the boiler heats up warmly but not much, and when the brick has cooled down - the frost reaches the whole body - I save myself with everything I can, including putting on warm shirts and pants + boiling water in a thermos ...
Respect for your boiler helps you a lot, although it is understandable and its possibilities are not endless

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Spyder-man
Spoiler
Seniors must provide a friendly environment.
remember that beer is for recruits.
This is ideal. I would like it to be so, but unfortunately sometimes it's the other way around :)

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
I understood it and took this moment into account !!!
Yesterday I saw our spider in the kitchen - it crawled along the gas stove to the bathroom, such a big one !!!
I waited until he left and only then lit the burner and began to heat up his food !!!
I think Spider will be pleased. This is his main task to change the attitude for the better. And it looks like he did

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
thank you and have a great time!!!
Spoiler,)

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
Probably good for kids, outside. Build all sorts of statues. It was warm today, but I would like a couple more degrees.
SpoilerPossible - but I can't see it ... In the
daytime you can hear them well - and when it gets dark everyone runs home !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
I somehow imagined differently. But what can you do - realism
Spoiler Well, yes, physics and all that - you understand?

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
Younger, you need to keep an eye on it, but nothing was broken.
Spoiler Well, they are still ahead !!! ,)

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
Yes, a year of remasters. I recently watched a review of some of these masterpieces that did not start at the start, or wait in line for thousands
Spoiler "New Game" ...

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
Respect your boiler, you helps a lot, though it is clear, and its capabilities are not infinite
SpoylerPoka helps - thanks to him and his younger brother that he bought the (then new neighbor - advised) !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
I think Spider will be pleased. This is his main task to change the attitude for the better. And it looks like he succeeded
Spoiler I really hope so !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerEverything was done here, I answered all your comments - now I'm going to watch the series (about Bikers), which I found out about on PiG on one of their forums !!!

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Perhaps - but I can't see it ... In the
daytime you can hear them well - and when it gets dark everyone runs home !!!
If all the work is done and homework, then why not run outside. The main thing is that everything is within the bounds of decency and the windows are not broken :). It was like that, then spend money on glazing

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Well, yes, physics and all that - you know?
I understand, and I try not to carry barrels without helpers

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
I really hope so!!!
... We
learn his opinion from him. I hope he will praise us