3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 14.01.22 10:09 pm

Jerking while playing at high frame rates... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! Not so long ago I updated my bucket, FRAPS in Velen gives out 50-60 FPS at high settings (fortunately, the monitor is small and my GTX 960 is enough for his eyes). Only often I notice not pleasant twitching during the game, as if a gap in frames. It's not nice to see how the game just flies, and at the same time, these twitches climb every few seconds. Who is familiar with such an ailment, how to deal with it? Smoothing turned off, vert. Synchronization turned on, did not help very much (((
36 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 14.01.22

this appeared after the 1.6 update, in my opinion, many have it

N
Northern Sky 14.01.22

Is the vertical cut?

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

NorthernSky
Yes, it doesn't help (
diablo_7_13
And what to do? By the way, yes, version 1.08 and the same was on 1.06. Pretty not a pleasant thing)

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

RedBlack23 Turn
on vertical synchronization in the game and in the video card settings.

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

RedBlack23
If so, then wait for the patch (
PS maybe changing the settings will help (in the global sense)

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

Gutsz
is it possible to roll back the version of the game? And if so, what is the best one? Something the more updates the worse the game goes, also the requirements for school armor are now increased by 5 levels

N
Northern Sky 14.01.22

Or look for a torrent. Or the GoG version (there you choose which patches to install).

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

NorthernSky
I have a GOG version by the way, not Steam, so it's very interesting how to change the version)

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

RedBlack23
It is not yet possible to roll back the version in GOG, there are only 1.02 (like norms), 1.06 (lags) and 1.08. You can choose from them

d
diablo_7_13 14.01.22

RedBlack23
I don't know, I myself get
pissed off sometimes

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

Gutsz
Do you mean download one of these versions? Is it possible to make version 1.02 in any way?

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

RedBlack23
You can download the desired version from GOG and install it by removing auto-updates in the settings

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

RedBlack23
I mean that in GOG you can choose the version you want and play on it

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

Gutsz
ah, now I understand) That is, if I now download version 1.05 and install it, will the game roll back in this way? Thanks, I'll try now

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.01.22

RedBlack23
So it seems that saves from 1.08 will not plow on 1.05

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

urban.kalabanovich
I'll try now, I started a new game, I only went through Griffin, so it's not scary to save saves) And what version was the most playable before patch 1.06?

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

This update does not support your version of the game... GoG version. Before that, patches from GoG were installed.

u

RedBlack23
For me, patch 1.05 was the most playable, and 1.04 is also not bad, if only I could attach an alternative response and inventory to them and would not be updated at all. Yes, and if you already have a card from green, just try to put pre-prepared frames on 1 parameter in the control panel, I remember helping some with twitches

R
RedBlack23 14.01.22

urban.kalabanovich
It didn’t help ((( Damn, what can I do with them. I remember my cooler was different, a little more powerful, after replacing it, I began to notice these jerks. Or am I just finding fault

u

RedBlack23
And what kind of percent do you have? Did you check the temperature in the game? And if, for the sake of experiment, we limit the frame rate in the game to 30? I understand this is not 40-50, but still) If there are norms, I can advise you to limit the fps, say, to 40 through a separate program