3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 16.11.19 10:28 pm

Intel or AMD ?

In General, is the sum of 55 thousand roubles and I would like to ask you, which of these two configurations is better ? Perhaps you can offer better ? (Procurement will be made in the store sitilink TK other normal shops in the collective farm there.)

Spoiler
Spoiler
101 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 16.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
great idea to advise percent the price in half the allocated budget, and with AMD do not have any problems, apparently you korefanami any kind of special relationship with AMD, you know kuchyu people with Ryazan 1 and 2, so far everything is fine with them

L
Len4ik00N 16.11.19

Demonic Wolf
If you choose from these two, then AMD, only to charge better not В450 asrock and the chipset (so to speak - for the future)

v
venom215 16.11.19

I agree it is better to take a different Board, b450 chipset and drive. In principle, Ryazan good Assembly work, but problems enough, and Intel is still better in games shows.

A
Aloska 16.11.19

Demonic Wolf
Take it from Intel.

g
gennaz 16.11.19

Demonic Wolf
The choice is obvious!!!
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 16.11.19

Demonic Wolf
The power supply, especially in the Assembly, with Intel, just the bottom. So if you don't want problems its better to pay a little extra.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 16.11.19

darkpromo
I say it is. Many marriages among them, and a lot of mistakes

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

Demonic Wolf
Demonic Wolf wrote:
The procurement will be held in the store sitilink TK other normal shops in the collective farm there.
For some reason it is not, there is computerrepairs. In the Assembly on Intel horrible PSU, SSD and Mat. cost. SSD many complaints out often. Better Adata SU650 to take.
In the Assembly, AMD SSD to the dump, Elroki not different good boards (disgusting spitalnik and cooling, LLC, and the lack of PBO in consequence, avtoradgona (boost) not only handles to disperse himself), B450 A PRO from MSI will be the best solution. By the way, the cooler is the same review on the deepcool gammaxx 300, is a good thing. BP dunno, but it can be better.
Same here!

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
I say it is. Many marriages among them, and a lot of mistakes
Processors generally come up with reptiloid from Nibiru to destroy humanity, they will rise and conquer the entire planet! It is a powerful, dormant robots of Titan armor, do not see that they are small, the size does not matter, the main thing that they are successfully sent to the General Council, supposedly broken and creating errors. They are cunning, watch out, suddenly a neighbor AMD the percent is. Come AMD of prozac and chop off a piece! And he'll think it's a sconce! Nothing of the sort.
Throughout the conspiracy, the inventor, be careful, AMD actually stands for hell chopper dreadnoughts!
That's the same:it immediately put! I wear and recommend to others. It hides the possibility of robots AMD to read minds and to penetrate the consciousness!

We believe in you, soldier, Inventor! Save the planet, make the call!

g
gennaz 16.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
I had 4 generation of processors AMD(athlonx2 5600,phenom II 965,FX 6350) and r5 1500x now and never had a marriage or any problems.

A
Aloska 16.11.19

gennaz
You just got unlucky)

A
Aloska 16.11.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
The choice is obvious!!!
Not obvious, the video card is different.

A
Aloska 16.11.19

gennaz
Although in your video, Intel won.

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

AMD of course there's 16 gig of RAM there is no option !

K
KillKammbest 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
the lack of LLC and PBO in consequence, avtoradgona (boost) not only handles to disperse yourself
Just explain you this nonsense about LLC are already not the first post but never replied. What does LLC have to avtoradgona? And just for fun, do you have any idea what is LLC? And in previous post you were carrying a real nonsense about LLC.
PBO just refers to avtoradgona but with a fright suddenly PBO should appear on the market, B350 and works like only with processors with index X.

L
Luka_gg 16.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Just explain you this nonsense about LLC are already not the first post but never replied
Again, the detective that's investigating and again failed. Again not true? Last time You slandered me good! Apologize for the slander you do not want? I'm not mad on the Nuba, but you will not say that I was glad that. Google to help.
Don't tell me that You haven't used levels LLC when overclocking the CPU 9700k. And this is one of the conditions for stable overclocking.
There is LLC and Riesen and Intel. Depending on level (adjust) increases the voltage, or Vice versa does not sink. Works with X processors, and without the X. Remember what X there is a sense to take only on two occasions - a chance to get a better copy or the purchase of those, who can't overclock it. Moreover, X Bastida more aggressive (Yes, PBO is primarily aimed at it), but the boost is good will show itself only on the good motherboards, because the PBO operates with three indicators a) currents are given in amperes BPM b) consumption of PERC in watts in) temperature sensors, and they all have limits. The presence of a LLC is the working condition of the PBO. Sat there revving your 9700k, but never figured out levels of LLC and its value during acceleration.
Since the 6700 Intel abandoned the integrated surge protector. Now there is a LLC, and many other settings for overclocking.
At least Tomahawk LLC B350 is EXACTLY how the description in the BIOS, and work.
AMD PBO only works with the 400-th series. Yeah. He's got 350? Generally kapets. I looked it up. AMD B350 is also able to automatically overclock, but there is a Precision Boost 2.0. Yeah, that's right.
KillKammbest wrote:
works kind of like only with processors with index X.
Precision Boost on the Overdrive processor 2600 is focused on autorespon one core to a greater extent. Is that bad? Anyway it works.
I thought he was there 1600 + B450 was discharged. Kapets damn. Not buying there, definitely.
Generally, 2700 PBO is well driven, up to 4000, but the number of cores, don't remember. I did a test with stock % of Origin and playing Stalker (for 10 frames were given less - without overclocking than the 4790k in overclocking).
Ashrok generally collects sad spitalnik, it should not be considered seriously for purchase in any way.

Aloska
8500 to take over 18 000, is himself. When 21700 is 8700k. 20 000 is 8700, while the i5-9600K for 16300, for 11700 1700, 2700 for 14500.
RX 580/8 and gtx 1060/6 somehow similar in performance.
Сравнениеhttps://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/2299?vs=2301

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
it appears five or six broken Modelnogo Calla.
I'm talking about i5 and i7 6600 6700K is unable to tell that Intel recommends not to disperse !
Do not drive snowstorm here about AMD now scrap and the scrap and the stove is Intel overclocking.

g
gennaz 16.11.19

Aloska
You video looked?)))

D
Demonic Wolf 16.11.19

Thank you all!)

L
LIGHTandDARK4 16.11.19

X_ray_83
Do not drive a Blizzard. I percent in the crackdown on 4950Ghz with the usual cooler copes well in all games with the normal temperature. Examples of my bunch on YouTube!!!!
And 7700k was chased to 4.8 temperature was max 73C with the usual cooler.

Here did the test.

A friend Threadripper 1950X, so it percent have had some blue screens at the Church. And hopelessly slow Holy the Witcher 3. At me all is functioning perfectly, as they have a great percent, which works without freezes, lags, errors and crashes.
Tomorrow he'll go buy a normal Prots in the face of the 9700k.

K
KillKammbest 16.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Depending on level (adjust) increases the voltage, or Vice versa does not sink.
But then you can call and reverse side LLC? And why it should be handled carefully. And from your response it turns out that LLC is just offset naprugi, although they are different things. In fact, you didn't wrote and poured tons of water. However, there was one sentence in your own words to explain.

LIGHTandDARK4
To do test the temperature of the PERC in the game in which he loaded only one core just BRILLIANT )))