3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 16.11.19 10:28 pm

Intel or AMD ?

In General, is the sum of 55 thousand roubles and I would like to ask you, which of these two configurations is better ? Perhaps you can offer better ? (Procurement will be made in the store sitilink TK other normal shops in the collective farm there.)

Spoiler
Spoiler
101 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
and even to once and was negative with their increase, it's like???
Do you play under the Xeon optimize under or PlayStation 4 ??? The PS4 has a 4 channel memory mode ?
And in the case you at least understand why they made a 4 channel?
Although you can't even API definition to give and continue to carry nonsense !
All your problem the clowns that you don't understand that you play ports on the XboxONE which is very weak percent which even the L3 CACHE is not ! Are you here about I9 and 4-channel mode think (((

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
What is CACHE L1, CACHE L2, CACHE L3 what they need from the CPU ???
Answer so we will see your level of knowledge !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.19

if the choice is between the bottom i5 i7 I would probably chose the better cucuruzeni 2600 and 2700. and finally budget build under any skinny ifors 2080гтх and Radeon 16 gogoboy it cucuruzeni processor will znachitsya
intol is a good current top
uncomfortable to read when the screenshot gash

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
How to develop the game under what hardware well, if at all zero ???
What hardware benchmark developers ???
In the end, the difference between 8-nuclear (16 threaded) by kseon and some i7 6 cores (12 threads) won't make a difference if they work on one frequency
What kind of nonsense are you writing ??? Are you that stupid and do not understand that the more threads the worse the performance ???
Not, in more than 8 threads because the console ! Same performance and you know why ???
Because 4-8 cores more, these games can't ! Here for far all told.
Spoiler
AND WHERE IS THE DROP IN PERFORMANCE IN 4 CHANNEL?????
Again, some mommy bloggers give ???
for reference memory in 4-channel at a frequency of 2.6 Hz will have about the same throughput that the memory 4Гц
Where are you with this nonsense I heard ???
Here the memory is 2133 4000 glucanase )))
I7 6950X 4 channel !
Spoiler
I7 8700K fag in the word dual, and acceleration )))
Spoiler
And it's 4 channel mode at stock without overclocking and timings what will be the acceleration he will understand ???
4 is always better than straps 2 strap is a part of the Mat that you can't have 100 how to learn !
Spoiler
And you cheto there to tell you Yes the Mat does not know about the 4 straps and 2 against the two channel mode, it was equal )) just Tin tin )))
How old are you the kid that on the same rake denseness comes ???

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

MunchkiN 616
There is no use explains something people think that the game can I9 7980XE in their parallel world already optimization brought under 36 threads ))) a Plate PC users are getting dumber and dumber )))
RAM 4 channel is equal to channel 2 ))) Ahahah

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.19

modern engines, like, can use up to 24 threads. shit Engin of 5 like it was current under 8 threads but not the fact that the number of possible streams is not increased
then something about the games themselves optimally and with a small backlog on the future of the couple like entogo kerosene 16 production of intol bourgeois overclocking
this й9 7ххх that the much distant future as, say have to wait when the game will fit into a tight how to and7 5960х when all woodage 2 and assassiny caught up with the progress. but his younger brother and Tom is a simple LGA 2011 is papamama there heavily loaded sit kontorah 12 threads. here
next, znachitsya mnogokanal - the purpose it to provide high bandwidth and here the analogy with hard drives for example - it is possible to buy 1 SSD and you can put 4 PDM in RAID and get comparable performance equilibrium. or you can compare the STE bus card 2 channel AZM = 128 bit bus. 4=256 bit. the performance memory card you can increase or actually increasing the memory speed or increasing the number of lanes and controllers and development like how is the first option and what ever нбм2 it's not much help finally. the only thing interesting is the controller memory when a lot of them I don't know. in any case, it all basically under the bigdata and rapid micro challenges of all sorts in large numbers and because the game is too much no this and no bigdate highly parallel cloth physics on the CPU then that of the same 16 stream bleep like how everyone copes with the average memory and hardly next console will have some sort of much transcendent memory and speed of treatment.
that's the whole Pitch the story in General

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
And if percent has more cores than the game uses that part will just be idle and all
No you fool do not know what optimization is ((( If flow is more than necessary performance in a negative is the Mat !
Spoiler
.Those. do you think that if the 4 straps that they provide 4-channel?????????
You clown you can strap up to four 4000 to disperse the impossible is normal !
And in fact games do not care how many channels 2 or 4 main number of strips for games, I for one live throw ???
You ass look ???
Spoiler
Their number of cores advantages will not give and only disadvantages because of the higher TDP and lower frequency.
What kind of baby talk do you think optimized for 16 threads it's easy ??? Main TDP and frequency oligophrenics like you Yes !
But normal people need a new API type Vulkan and parallelization of computations literate (((
The frequency of it important !
And where I wrote that 4 channel = 2 channel?
Once suggested and compared against the strap 2600 4 4000 2 straps ! NOOB Ddr4 3500 4 straps is not looking normal so crap so kindly take a punch !
Unlike you Nubia I know that the 4 straps is very bad looking no 3400, even video and and the more than 4,000 speeches can not be !
Why do not know to explain ??? Because stupid ! Frequency and TDP he influence not the flow of ppts ((((
Go pick up the frequency from percent and four straps Ddr4 accelerates to 4000 and show proof the result, you want the neighing of attempts ??? )))

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

MunchkiN 616
modern engines, like, can use up to 24 threads
Can and can but in real life Toko 8 flow curves ports konsolki and so on ))) And there are ports on the PS Vita there is generally 2 core and no 4 and even speech can not be !
Until a new console with HBM2 and 16 percent the production of any optimizations and speech cannot be !

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Here to talk about all the games are ports from XBOX ONE is the same Batman or Quantum Break and so on.
It curves ports with consoles it can suddenly earn even up to 80% on what a 5960X because it is not optimized for it ))) You launch the game through the emulator, the XBOX ONE and talk about the optimization but it's funny )))
Read what Game Core Xbox from Microsoft about will become clear where the Shoe pinches !
Just people either not catching up or live in their own world, almost many games do not develop separately on the PC and your crappy ports and everything becomes clear, and to argue here there is nothing !

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
OMG fool you, our video is a comparison of 4 slats with 2-in 2-CHANNEL!!!
That's it for the fool you did not get that, the game fuck a 4 channel anyway, the game sees only 2-channel and 4 strap ??You can't make conclusions from what you see ??? You are friends with the head at all ???
But there is nothing to add top and have the top 4000 with 2T CR and CL 20 take think most with a good memory
Come on your screen these fakes I do not have to sculpt ! Windows 7 ??? ))) Ahah ))) feki Let these newbies yet ???
large carrying capacity, in principle, can't be worse, and that is slow )))))))
Inhibits your brain !
https://www.pcworld.com/article/2982965/quad-channel-ram-vs-dual-channel-ram-the-shocking-truth-about-their-performance.html?page=3

And lo !

Well, how many fakes do you still throw ??? PCWORLD this is not mommy's Igrunov you )))

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
Well, the video you watched about 18 kernels )))) What's not clear ??? Too difficult to grasp ????

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.19

ports with the XBOX ONE is the same Batman or Quantum Break and so on.
It curves ports with consoles it can suddenly earn even up to 80% on what a 5960X because it is not optimized for it )))
if it is really ports, and the adaptation then. but most multi-platform engines initially
Yes, and here take the example of Skyrim pastena - that hboks 360 that was like 3 Curling irons as many cores. especially Curling irons notwithstanding Skyrim on the pitch it's 2 streams
here and7 990х and only 2 streams. [such a long wall of laughter]. there is of course havaco Yeshe you like to register 2 flow in the configs. but still it is like 2 streams. but because of the Pitch optimization

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

MunchkiN 616
It is not in the engines, after fail with Batman we developed clearly explained how the development process happens !
At the beginning of using the Dev Kit they make the game on the console then left the firm porting this piece, and so depends on the quality of porting from the left the company ))) On exit, we saw the masterpieces optimization !
I still think that XBOX ONE games easy to run on PC Microsoft demonstrated this with Game Core Xbox so I'm not far from the truth.
According to brad Samsa, Microsoft is working on convergence of the Xbox store and Microsoft Store. Probably this is part of a strategy GameCore, which is designed to simplify porting games from Xbox to PC. Of course, today can create the same game for PC and Xbox is much easier than in the previous generation, because it uses the same architecture, but Microsoft intends to optimize this process.
https://thecommunity.ru/microsoft/windows/windows10/6543-razvitie-igrovoj-strategii-microsoft-game-core-i-igry-s-xbox-na-pk.html

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
where the game really know how many channels of RAM?
With the fact that this is called optimization ! 4 straps no matter 2 channel or 4 channel games anyway, there is no growth in games it is visible ! Buy glasses if you have 5% then you do not understand PC all.
Your 18 merges core 10 core video throw again if tight comes !
Spoiler
If enough Opera the 2 channel and 4 channel will go flush
Here this should not be in need of optimization ! What is not clear ???
additional bandwidth RAM sometimes gives a boost in some games.
Not gives a game is not so optimized as you think, because this nonsense happens ! When the stupid do four slats two slats and no matter how many channels ! The main 2-rank memory and dual channel mode the rest is standard !
for a few pages and everywhere 4 channel vagricha
Yes, it's Murzilka for there stupid Far Cry Primal smog in 16 streams, you're not funny after Far Cry 5 and 8700K I7 has less cores and more fps ???
WHERE is the PROOF THAT WHEN 4-CHANNEL RAM
Are you blind read https://www.pcworld.com/article/2982965/quad-channel-ram-vs-dual-channel-ram-the-shocking-truth-about-their-performance.html?page=3
In English or not ??? Translate !!!
I had the same reaction myself originally. After running my tests though, I'm not sure it matters. I'm sure that somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight, there's a task or benchmark that truly pays the dividends you'd expect by doubling the available system bandwidth, but I'm not seeing it here.

Why? I suspect one reason might be the massive 15MB cache in the 6-core Core i7-5820K processor I used. The quad-core Core i7-4790K has an 8MB cache. That's almost double the cache with only two more cores added to the equation. Could going to an 8-core Core i7-5960X show the weaknesses of the system cutting memory bandwidth in half? After my tests today, I'm not so sure it will

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
Fuck you toss me the acceleration from some clowns ??? Are you overclocking your throw will look on your attachments ???
And how do you see the case of Leo Tolstoy )))

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
First you wrote that nonsense 4Гц cannot be put in a 4 channel
Well, you're the example of the dispersal of Prots to 8000GHz imagine you're that far ??? There are an average acceleration it is not 4000 if Google can't ! Records it in the example results in Ahaha ))) Go !
the percent of the game is quite bandwidth of RAM
And here the percents at all ? You play games that are sharpened by AMD Jaguar this PERC dual channel mode and no l3 CACHE ! What kind of optimization you're here will be overwritten ??? Funny you're very funny !
And you have added support for 4-channel and another ))) You're from the moon if you believe in it ??? Porting costs a penny you think anyone bother with i9 and 4 channel ??? Sheet and you're smart then ??? )))
primal work once could not mnogovato fps and you saw there???
I'm not going to discuss the clowns at Hi Tech Pro Toko 8700K growth of this game and the poles these razvodily no more !
the author ran the ancient games which are the most wretched of RAM
Well, count in the incentive of these games is full ))) Or so not fair ???
If the game is not built for this iron is the meaning of his rape ??? Are you still using dev run nerd ! ))
Poles your the grifters )))) well It's obvious to everyone except you uporotyh )))
https://techguided.com/single-channel-vs-dual-channel-vs-quad-channel/
Oops GTA 5 less fps )))
And here is the minimum fps on the battle even less in 4-channel ))) Ka JI so special ???
Spoiler
I have many such videos can find a sense to show what 4-channel is not affected too much and hurts sometimes ! What wee do not know the obvious ???

L
Listoman 16.11.19

In the budget segment AMD in a top - intol)

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
So here again I have to laugh over your childish nonsense ))))))))))))))
Well, loser, show me your overclocking ??? )) Weak ??? ))
quake 2 which is no problem to run on a system with DDR 4
Tin you're stupid and don't know what architecture is X86 youngster you bury yourself more and more !
And the original Quake 2 youngster does not start on Win 10 without crutches !
I played this game when you was not born yet )))
Game controls Prots, which in turn accesses the RAM, which is faster than the not strange the cent will get faster data processing
A moron is a virtual reality and emulation is called ))) in Such a way in Linux to emulate a program under Windows, but tin not know Yes you're the only one )))
increase of channels and the more channels the higher the memory bandwidth the more data will get percent
Tin write but don't know what the game at all ))) Thanks to similar X86 architecture games will start debilushka is a set of instructions that the percent since 1985 tin well, you MORON !

Debilushka look intelligent man quote for the unique you :
There are optimizations that allow the loading of additional data into the CACHE at 4:43 !
Learn what Architecture is X86 and I am ashamed that these ASSHOLES HAVE all my PC (((
Quake 2 he leads the kids in an example of a piece which was not born then (((

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
I gave this example
An example of what ? Emulator, you really went head first if you don't understand the difference between a native app and dev ??? You really hit the head and do not understand the difference !???
the data in the cache comes from RAM where the percents already and draws the data
Again what is
The L1 CACHE ?
The L2 CACHE is ?
The L3 CACHE ?
Let's to paint in detail you do not fully understand how everything works in detail yet did not sign what is the CPU CACHE to talk about !

X
X_ray_83 16.11.19

KillKammbest
How Meltdown works do you realize or do not know at all ? )))