3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pioneer08 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Video card (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone, Playgrounders,
I want to know who didn’t try to run on 1 g video card
, I just have 1 GB and buy (there is money, but I don’t want to spend on video, especially since they are very expensive)
41 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brannan 14.01.22

Pioneer08
You'd better say what kind of video card you have. Memory does not play a significant role here, you need the GPU itself. With 1GB on board, there can be both very weak GPUs and faster ones.
If you find it difficult to answer, use the program: http://download.piriform.com/spsetup128.exe
It will show all the hardware in general.
It would be better if you said what kind of iron you have in general, then you can make a forecast.

If the hardware is correct in the profile, then this game will go to the minimum / medium graphics quality settings

V
Vovanlavrov 14.01.22

on such iron on low will go?

N
NerAzyl 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov It will
go and it's not even bad. The game shows a decent picture even at the minimum settings. This is not the witcher from which they make the level of graphics in 2005.

X
XBoy360 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
In theory, if a good patch is filed, then maybe it will work, tk. the graphics didn't go much further after Origins or City, destructibility appeared in the world, plus effects, and as for textures, I don't see any difference at all.

V
Vovanlavrov 14.01.22

well, thanks guys, otherwise I'm not very strong in hardware .... for now ... we'll wait for the patch

V
Vovanlavrov 14.01.22

I’m thinking of buying a more cheerful video card ...... Nvidia GTX 750 Ti (2Gb) is it normal for modern games? NerAzyl
XBoy360

X
XBoy360 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
Now the 660 ti is slowly becoming obsolete, but the 750 ti is definitely not very good.

B
Brannan 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
GTX 750ti (2Gb) will be enough to comfortably play new games at medium-high settings:
Far Cry 4
Dragon Age Inquisition The
Witcher 3
With your resolution, even at maximum.
If we take into account that this video card has the Maxwell architecture, then the optimization of games will go up. Yes, and performance due to driver updates will have a better result compared to cards of older architectures.

But in fact, for the same price you can take the GTX 660 - there is a more powerful graphics processor, and a larger memory bus width.

V
Vovanlavrov 14.01.22

Thank you Bran
for the info...

N
NerAzyl 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
Performance will definitely increase. Running card. But if there is an opportunity for money, I advise you to look at the GTX 960 series.

N
NerAzyl 14.01.22

Brannan
himself had a GTX 660 from Gigabyte. And you know, all the same, the Kepler architecture will soon say "goodbye!"

S
SaDaR 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
take the GTX 960, it costs 10k, better than her, because. it has DX12. Does it make sense to buy a vidyuhu already outdated?

V
Vovanlavrov 14.01.22

SaDaR
Well, not 10k, but more from 15 and above

X
XBoy360 14.01.22

SaDaR
Yes, by the way, all the more, now everything is sharpened exactly according to the ninth series. And yes, prices for the 960th from 13-14k starts at normal revisions. There are of course mini versions from 12k, which will hum under load, like an airplane turbine.

a
andrewGaara 14.01.22

I played on amd hd6950 1gb memory. I set everything to minimum - 1920x1080. Played fine. In the rooms it was possible to unscrew the textures to high, but then slowdowns were possible during sharp turns. The city is not realistic, only at low. But I went through the game quite normally even without a single bug on the day of release (windows 7 x64). And after that I got on the Internet and saw the wailing walls and was surprised.

In general, it is quite possible to play on 1GB.

X
XBoy360 14.01.22

andrewGaara
Mostly normal textures cause terrible lags for me. The rest of the options set to the maximum. Sometimes there are lags on the Batmobile, sometimes in flight, but at least there is some kind of graph. In general, "low" textures cause pain and sadness, given that in this case, even Arkham Asylum 8 years ago looks better. But the game certainly drags. It’s just cool, I’m sitting now and waiting - it would be faster to go home.

B
Brannan 14.01.22

Vovanlavrov
XBoy360
"Now everything is being sharpened exactly according to the ninth series."
And there is. And the GTX 750ti is the most budget variant of the same ninth series, followed by the GTX 960 mini (from 12k, like the GTX 760).

SaDaR It is
officially announced that video cards with Fermi, Kepler and even more so Maxwell architectures will support DX12 after the release of a special driver.
Junk is junk, but the budget is budget

NerAzyl
The Kepler architecture will be on the market for a long time, since this architecture is used by the 600 and 700 lines (except for the GTX 750/750ti), both budget options, such as GTX 650/GT 740, and powerful solutions - GTX 780
There is still support for the Fermi architecture (400 and 500 line), so Kepler will not be written off for a long time .

Vovanlavrov
List of video cards in order of performance:
GTX 750ti ~ 5700 (from 8k) ---------- R7 260X ~ 6000 (from 8k)
GTX 660 ~ 6700 (from 9k) ---------- R7 265 / R7 270 ~ 6600 / 7600 (from 9k)
GTX 760 ~ 8200 (from 12k) ---------- R9 270X ~ 8500 (from 11.5k)
GTX 960 mini ~ 10500 (from 12k) - --------- R9 280 / R9 285 ~ 9900 / 10700 (from 12k / 13k)
GTX 960 ~ 10500 (from 14k) ---------- R9 285 ~ 10700 (from 13k)
GTX 770 ~ 11100 (from 14k) ---------- R9 285 ~ 10700 (from 13k)

5700 - Futuremark performance rating
The GTX 960 mini is the best price/performance option. The only negative is that it will get hotter than just a GTX 960. With this video card, at your resolution, all games will fly at ultra and approach 60 fps. As for the GTX 750ti - already said. I also note that it consumes only 60 watts.

As for Radeon cards. It turns out that for the same price, the Radeon will be a little more powerful. But they have problems with drivers and games. Therefore, you need to choose between performance and comfort for the same price.

a
andrewGaara 14.01.22

XBoy360
Perhaps. In my settings, only two items were available - low and normal textures. On normal slide shows in the city :) . Only at low, but hz. It's okay I guess. I'm not too picky about FPS and stuff. After this game, I installed Arkham City (GOTY) and to be honest, even at low levels in knight it is more interesting. Still, the decalization is higher. The only thing missing is a cat :(.

PS. But the game itself is average for my taste. The plot is so-so, weak characters and there are very few of them.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 14.01.22

What is everyone talking about Nvidia? What about the Radeons? On my R270X 4Gb, everything goes at high FPS, of course it jumps, but it's not critical. There are no Nvidia lotions like paper and smoke, but rain and light work. With them somewhere -10FPS
It turns out 20-50 FPS in the game.

B
Brannan 14.01.22

SkrepcheZaVR
You can also look at Radeon. For example, I use it myself.
Nvidia can be considered as novice users - with these video cards there are fewer problems in the operation of games ... No one even paid attention to gadgets somehow.