3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7Rain7 14.01.22 11:12 pm

What do we regret?

The theme speaks for itself. In general, who regrets anything. I did something wrong, I just offended someone for no reason.

I'll unsubscribe, but so far I'm not mentally ready, although I created the topic myself))
52 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 14.01.22

tovarish comrade
I would not say so. Man is made man by many things, both natural and social. Conscience is just one of those details.
Agree completely here.
Remove it - there will be the same person, but in some way changed. For some, conscience really benefits, but for others, it can only interfere.
Weakling conscience tortures to death to put it mildly. And you said the right thing. That's just a slightly different interpretation I heard it's easy to be noble when you yourself are full. Any of us will think first of all about ourselves, about OUR family, about OUR ass.
I recently had an offer to quit everything and get acquainted with the star alignment of Moscow)) I will never leave my son. I already know Volya and Martirosyan through friends. And they don't fucking need it. My greatest treasure is my son

J
Just stand 14.01.22

It has always been strange to me. Such an interesting fact. Even a person who is quite healthy in his thoughts has a flaw, a chip, of his own personality. In what area, you will not guess. Always different. Whether it's a passion for vile music or love for a stalker. For instance.
It happens so zaobschalis-zaobschalis, it turns out to be a good friend. But he listens to either the nautilus pampilius or the aquarium, in a good situation. Or watching "cops" on NTV.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

nautilus pampilius or aquarium
where is this good man? you need to get to know him immediately)) but he doesn’t listen to kish and the gas sector?)

t
tovarish comrade 14.01.22

Grevol
You confuse conscience with soul.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

tovarish comrade
in a soul without a conscience is not by definition

A
Alexander Becker 14.01.22

I regret that I went too far with jealousy and led a slightly wrong relationship policy. It's a shame that a trifle has become an occasion, and nothing can be returned.

t
tovarish comrade 14.01.22

Grevol
I don't think so.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

TO...

A
Aue President 14.01.22

Listening to dead musicians is strange and not normal.

What do you regret?
Right now, I'll lie down more comfortably.
That's what's up. There was a girl. Worked for myself - did not pay attention. The boss began to stir up with her - turned ... The whole wildness of the situation is a little not to my taste. Maybe a little more than a little. And the other day again: a girl worked for herself, worked ....

Seriously, I regret that I did not squeeze RBC from Prokhorov. Consulted with investors and stockholders on the vat. In addition to the platitudes "keep anal virginity" advised to switch to the Internet resource Slonru. Well, sort of, the bullshit analyst's elephant is also behind the lava. Buy it and shut it down. But I want RBC for myself and I don’t care. I will fill it with content. Or leave the current team. Which says that the ruble exchange rate is stabilizing even at a time when it is falling. And so, on trifles, to use the official position in relation to Khrupova, Nemtsova. But it's no longer work.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

Listening to dead musicians is strange and not normal.

and what to do if a person is mortal ... but that would be half the trouble. the bad thing is that sometimes he suddenly dies ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

MunchkiN 616
that I bought a 2TB hard drive
but I was greedy Well, I bought a 4TB hard drive. Where is the greed here? )

that I didn’t buy a laptop from Lenova in a place that Patamu that his buttons were better and TB hard
What a coincidence. And I bought a laptop from Lenova and I'm not happy) It has the wrong size connectors, the figure eight is worth it. Bought for nothing. What was I thinking? )

Pirat-AC3
Blogs started to deflate.
This process started a long time ago and didn't stop)

Grevol
shitty feeling is conscience
So you still have it, but you suppress it because of your vile worldview =] Or is it not?

O
Oktada 14.01.22

About the fact that I was born.