3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geralt of Rivia 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Need ideas for a game portal layout

Greetings to all, in general, any ideas or suggestions for the layout of the game-portal are needed. I drew only a part and something closed on this )

View

13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 14.01.22

Where is the absolute evil - the forums?

I
Ilya233 14.01.22

Hmm... not bad, not bad)

B
Balda716 14.01.22

redo it, otherwise it will look like a portal for
queers

G
Geralt of Rivia 14.01.22

Balda716 What do you
mean? This is just for preview.

B
Balda716 14.01.22

Geralt of Rivia
Trunks, tanks, soldiers, boxers, basketball players, gangsters, cops, chases, wagons, cars, spaceships... These are the pictures you need to make a collage for a game portal.

G
Geralt of Rivia 14.01.22

Balda716
Well, I'll take it into account and redo it.

B
Balda716 14.01.22

Geralt of Rivia
The main ideology is in any business, project.

W
Wing42 14.01.22

Look at the neighbors and do better. The ability to competently steal intellectual property is the basis of competition.

F
Frostmir 14.01.22

Wing42
Spy on your neighbors and do better. The ability to competently steal intellectual property is the basis of competition.
This is already article 1225 of the Civil Code)))))))

W
Wing42 14.01.22

Alex0493 Full
of holes, by the way. If the end result of the theft of intellectual property cannot be classified according to Article 1225, then there is no corpus delicti as such. The likelihood of a revision of the classification at the legislative level is negligible.

g
gtaman 14.01.22

Wing42
If the end result of intellectual property theft cannot be classified under section 1225
... then the act in question was not theft.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

Wing42
Spy on your neighbors and do better. The ability to competently steal intellectual property is the basis of competition.
Well, actually, I did it =] When I made my addon for Quake 2 "Final Remake of Doom" )

W
Wing42 14.01.22

A.Soldier of Light "
that's exactly what I did =] When I made my addon for Quake 2 "Final Remake of Doom")"
does not appreciate and will not be able to use it to the maximum. Therefore, I believe that saving an idea is not a crime. I'm glad you think the same.