3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solomonovich 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Quest mystery merchant (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm going through the "mysterious merchant" quest, where the lower one offers to buy special goods, and then runs away, because the brave guards came to figure out "What are you discussing in the gateway? Surely a conspiracy against the crown!"
Well, the field of how this lowly ran away, where is he hiding? And then the label is, but there is nothing in the place of the label.
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 14.01.22

Maybe spawn at night?

S
Solomonovich 14.01.22

Koshkotyan
He stood during the day and at night.
Everything is empty.
The description of the task says to find it using witcher instincts, but there is nothing there. it’s just a mark, not even a marked territory.

W
Wolf Mercenary 14.01.22

There is a broken bottle. In "detective mode" examine it and let Geralt's nose lead to the goal!

S
Solomonovich 14.01.22

Wolf-Mercenary
And in more detail?
Where exactly does he lie?
The mark is on the corner of the shop, on the one hand the counter, on the other the ship's anchor.

W
Wolf Mercenary 14.01.22

I don’t remember offhand, but it lies almost in the same place where the merchant stood, maybe a little closer to the corner of the house. Try to turn back and forth in instinct mode or come close to the mark - the bottle will be highlighted in red.
It’s just that sometimes the instincts are buggy and from a certain angle they won’t highlight the marks or don’t allow them to be considered.

S
Solomonovich 14.01.22

Wolf Mercenary
Now I'll try.

S
Solomonovich 14.01.22

Wolf Mercenary
Found him.
He stood not far away and traded, but there was nothing at the place of the mark.

l
lesson091292 14.01.22

Maybe I'm completely blind? I run for half an hour, probably like a fool, but I don’t see anything

n
nomad08 14.01.22

Where exactly was he?

S
Solomonovich 14.01.22

nomad08
As you can see on the screenshot, you run up the stairs, then turn the corner and run further in a straight line.
In one nook between the houses, about 15-20 meters away, there is a lowly trader, and it turns out that this is our missing comrade.
Only during the day you have to run, because street vendors do not trade at night.

W
Wayc 14.01.22

Can you please tell me where can I start this quest?

n
nomad08 14.01.22

where the mark on the screen is above

i
ilya1iz2 14.01.22

I don’t know how you lost it, but I saw it on the map nearby, and everything was fine, I did the quest in the afternoon. By the way, in the future it is needed for another quest, this merchant.

S
Sergei Voronoi 14.01.22

everything is easier there. after talking with the guards, a new merchant icon will appear just above and to the left of the merchant's meeting point.

K
Kapranos 14.01.22

I found him but I can't talk to him

d
digital_summer 14.01.22

Kapranos
Same shit, patch 1.07?

K
Kapranos 14.01.22

digital_summer
yes, what have I not done with this short dwarf, does not want to be smart with me

l
legdrop 14.01.22

Also version 1.07, the merchant does not want to talk to anyone.

B
Bodya.Fostyak 14.01.22

Kapranos
the same garbage ((
does not talk to anyone

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

Actually, there is already an amateur fix on the nexus
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/285/?
But I can’t say anything about efficiency and usefulness - because. I'm fine, I didn't