3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya233 14.01.22 11:36 pm

Writes such an error (Battlefield: Hardline)

Try playing on lower graphics settings.
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

What are you hiccuping? I don’t call names, I tell it like it is, well, if you have one thing and you are completely different ...

m
m0rZan 14.01.22

I installed the 347.25 driver and the crashes stopped
overclocking, two cards and everything else has nothing to do with it, don't talk nonsense

m
m0rZan 14.01.22

Left Behind.PG
oh my god... I told you probably the only solution to this problem with crashes, as you asked,
read in the topic about this in the battlelog, everyone there spit from this jamb of invidia
, I still have 60+ stable with them, but does not crash every 15 minutes with an error

B
BioGen 14.01.22

Unfortunately I can't help, I haven't played it myself

F
Flavius ​​Eugenius 14.01.22

Left Behind.PG
I would help if I played on PC, otherwise I have it for work, I play curling

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

Left Behind.PG By the
way, he definitely told you to update the firewood, I had a similar situation with the game "The Evil Within", only I threw out "the program is completed" at the first start, and I solved this problem, no one suggested it, (by the way, I just on this site I dealt with this problem, the result was zero), and now I updated the firewood on the vidyuhi and it all worked, and there was not a single departure, something like that)))

m
m0rZan 14.01.22

Left Behind.PG
well, I'm glad I helped)
I basically have no problems with fps even at 347.25, although sometimes I saw some graphic artifacts
and in videos 30 fps is not a drawdown and not a vertical line, it's just that the limitation is stupid,
we'll wait for the standards of the drivers corrected from nvidia

a
altair775 14.01.22

This error was fixed very easily. I had to go to the NVIDIA control panel. Then you need to go to the global settings tab and set the power management mode from adaptive to maximum performance. For several months I have been suffering with a similar error in bf4 and in hardline since its release. But after I did this manipulation, no more flights. Everything works like clockwork.

m
m0rZan 14.01.22

altair775
I did it right away, it was useless, it still crashed exactly the same

i
insel 14.01.22

acceleration problem. a bug that occurs in 50% of cases. it helps to reset the frequencies to default,
followed by reinstalling the drivers on the card and reinstalling direct x

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

Left Behind.PG
You're an idiot, I wanted to help, but apparently you didn't understand me))))

P
Palych Rokov 14.01.22

and in my layer on win 10 in many games the consumption of video memory has grown to values ​​exceeding the amount of physical memory on video cards, judging by the afterburner data. So on this toy, this leads to a crash due to lack of memory, did anyone have a thread like that?