3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 15.01.22 12:07 am

So how's the PC version doing these days? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Can you play already?
52 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 15.01.22

No

c
coinkin 15.01.22

By the end of the month they promised to put the toy on Steam, which means that the patch will be rolled out by the end of the month.

R
RedBlack23 15.01.22

monetkin
we will wait))) I already want to go on YouTube, but I'm holding on for now)

c
coinkin 15.01.22

RedBlack23
I bought a payment for 600 rubles, because of the scandal they dropped the price there, I already went through it, albeit with brakes.

A
Artego32rus 15.01.22

you can play from the very beginning

F
Fitter 15.01.22

RedBlack23 Can I
play already?
Who wanted to play, he plays from the release. And many are already finishing off NG+.

N
NerAzyl 15.01.22

RedBlack23
It was possible after the first patch. In general, there are no problems in the game, they inflated an elephant out of a fly. I play on ultra, I turned off the current smoke, because my budget card does not pull out with it for a stable 30 frames. So sit down and play.

R
RedBlack23 15.01.22

NerAzyl
And what is the problem then, because of which even sales were stopped?

L
Lisstoman 15.01.22

RedBlack23
Well, it's just that the game did not start on buckets, so they started whining. After all, buckets are 90% PC. From the start, the game averaged 65 frames on ultra with nvidia chips. Only short-term drawdowns infuriated up to 35 frames. GTA 5 behaved absolutely identically at the start, but sales were not canceled

F
Fitter 15.01.22

RedBlack23
After reading your question, I immediately remembered a joke - "Do you want checkers or go?..."

N
NerAzyl 15.01.22

RedBlack23
I would like to know myself

A
Andrey Shunin 15.01.22

Lisstoman
On my system at min. settings, it terribly sits and goes to 15-20 fps, with sudden movements it drops to 5
770, 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM

L
Lisstoman 15.01.22

Andrei Shunin
Well, it was necessary to unlock it at 60 fps. It would be easier

A
Andrey Shunin 15.01.22

Lisstoman
It was done, no result. I do not know why

s
shecter666 15.01.22

Lisstoman
and my GETA behaved normally from the very beginning, even at 760 geforce, and batman works worse at 980, I don’t argue that you can play at 30 fps, but let the one who likes it play, but it infuriates me, it’s bummer when a computer for 60 and a half thousand, unnecessarily slows down and does not give out a well-deserved 60. while there are people like you, the situation with Batman will repeat itself more than once, greedy publishers need to be taught a lesson, and not blame users for being outraged because of g.. at first, the PC version was inferior to the consoles in terms of effects, and this is a real disrespect for the people who gave money for the computer, in the cost of three such consoles

X
XBoy360 15.01.22

Lisstoman
There are problems. I'm x3, as you can on ultra, but I play on low textures, and everything else is at maximum, except for the smoke. I locked it at 45 fps, so that neither here nor there, but anyway, over time, the game starts to lag, either the cache with the textures of the city does not clean, or something else, but after restarting, everything immediately jumps. A patch is needed, and they wouldn’t be removed from sales if the whole thing was in the buckets of users. Playing on soapy textures is a pain, but not playing this cool game is still more painful.

monetkin
By the end of July? It's a pity, but I was hoping that at the end of June or the beginning of this month they would be washed down.

D
Delqado 15.01.22

What are you guys talking about? I have already gone through almost the entire game without brakes at maximum settings (I do not deny there were a couple of bugs)

F
FoCus-Real 15.01.22

RedBlack23
well, I play) there are bugs but I can deal with them) I'm looking for Easter eggs in the game) cool game)) optimization is not very good) well, not what) we'll wait and fix it) I played on PS4) well, the gamepad is not for me)

T
Traun 15.01.22

Well, look, everyone wrote that it doesn’t work for anyone, now everyone writes that everything is fine, everything works.
It works for me on gtx 770, everything is at maximum except for smoke and TEXTUREs - 30 fps, but on minimal textures - they simply DO NOT. And on "normal" after 5 minutes the game starts to lag

T
Traun 15.01.22

Delqado
Artego32rus
Fitterr
NerAzyl
What textures did you play and how much video memory do you have?