3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 15.01.22 12:28 am

Crashes from the game Windows 10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The essence of the reason was not revealed. The temperature of the card does not exceed 67 degrees.
It crashes without an error, but sometimes the driver crashes and it was restored. In this case, acceleration does not flies.

Played Thief recently and had no problems. Also passed two additions Evil Witchin.

Removed the side cover. Still, the heat is 30-32 degrees, but there are no critical temperature indicators.

What can you advise?

Flies almost every 5-10 minutes. The patch costs 1.08. Installed mod for experience.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 15.01.22

ILIA_1992
Firstly - the game may crash due to incompatibility with Windows 10 secondly -
third-party mods conflict with the game
thirdly - the system is weak

V
Valentine2009 15.01.22

Most likely, either the computer is weak or Windows is crooked ..... I have it and everything is fine ...

I
ILIA_1992 15.01.22

Danil01
Don't you have 10?

Valentin2009

What does the curve mean? The OS installed without problems. Software too. The game, the patches are also quietly installed.
My iron is not weak. The only weakness is the graphics card.

i5-4690K 4.8Mhz ; MSI Z97 Gaming 7 , 10 GB DDR3 , GTX 750 Ti , 8 TB HDD , Corsair RM 750

V
Valentine2009 15.01.22

Yes, I have Win 10... If there is a repackaged windows (and people like to do it on torrents), anything can happen...

E
Eroppo 15.01.22

ILIA_1992
This is a long-standing problem with nvidia drivers, on the contrary, after installing 10, the crashes have practically disappeared. Check that the latest firewood is installed, and not 10 itself installed some old ones. There are still ways:
- put the number of frames in the menu without restrictions;
- disable nvidia streamer service;
- close before starting the game GFE;
- set the maximum performance mode (power supply) in the nvidia settings;
- reduce vidyuhi frequencies, etc.

I
ILIA_1992 15.01.22

Valentin2009
I have no assembly. Clean image.

eroppo

Acceleration reduced.

I'll try your other tips :)

V
Valentine2009 15.01.22

ILIA_1992
Maybe some kind of software, but it's definitely not the game itself...

M
Maxis1977 15.01.22

that's why everyone installed this raw top ten and now they are suffering?

K
Kahran Ramsus 15.01.22

67 when loaded with a witcher in 30 degree heat? damningly...

_
_Ozymandias_ 15.01.22

Did you run it in compatibility mode? Did you dance with a tambourine? Clean your PC from dust or try to reinstall the game by making backup saves. Hope it helped.

s
shecter666 15.01.22

Why are you so impatient, with the release of a new Windows, you have to wait a year, at least, do you really like being a beta tester so much

S
SP minus 15.01.22

baskspace2014

don't argue with the shkolota, she still thinks she's smarter than everyone else

I
ILIA_1992 15.01.22

KoranRazmus
62-64 degrees. Now played for about 2 hours. There have been no flights yet.

Spoiler

True and the processor heats up 54-60 degrees. He is scalped by me.

God_666 Tried
it all. True only in compatibility mode 7 .

shecter666

Yes, in general, everything is OK with the OS. All software works the same as on 7. The only thing is that the drivers do not download in the DS3 Tool, but this error was also on 8, 8.1.

Games work too. Departures are most likely due to the heat. At least I think so. Still, the temperature outside is about 32 degrees.

Pavel0198

I didn't switch because it was free, but because of the new direct. Yes, there are no games with support yet. Let's wait.
Plus, the fable will soon be released on the PC, and it will most likely only work on 10 OS.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.01.22

ILIA_1992
For the next 3-4 years, I'm not going to switch from 7 at all, because. Why should I replace a normal Windows with an unfinished piece of poop? I'd rather spend all the keys calmly, and then calmly install an already fully functioning and bug-free Windows.

D
DStrifer 15.01.22

Also 10. Yesterday I played for 3 hours intermittently. There was one crash, just a crash to the desktop, no errors, etc. Quest.search for Buttercup, when he walked through the sewers in search of the loot, as soon as he left the sewers and this flight occurred. Before and after everything was perfect.

p
polcilo 15.01.22

Brad for 10 I'm sitting playing, nothing crashes and the average system does not lag.

V
Vasily Komratov 15.01.22

the same crap was (moreover, when I rolled back to 8.1 but installed the last firewood from nvideo, everything happened again, but lo and behold, I installed the penultimate driver and it all worked, but it was the same as yours

M
Maxis1977 15.01.22

Pavel0198
you need to switch to the top ten in 2 years, when they will already begin to forget about the seven, but on the top ten everything will be corrected, right now it is still raw, wait until it dries, but for now, demolish this ten and install the seven, otherwise you will find problems in every game

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.01.22

baskspace2014
I don't have problems with 10, but the author of the topic, I'm not going to switch from 7 for a very long time, everything works like clockwork.

K
Kahran Ramsus 15.01.22

ILIA_1992
Well, we exclude overheating, and this is already half the battle. I think so, you rolled 10ku over the old Windows, perhaps the "pitfalls" of the old one flared up. Remove all the firewood (and everything connected with them) using Direct DriverUninstaller and download the latest ones specifically for 10k, and see what happens.