3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pinohet 15.01.22 11:40 pm

The most beautiful girl in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

discuss girls
263 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 15.01.22

Kate is not a girl, Kate is a friend. xD And a bad friend.

J
John Lokk 15.01.22

My kiki is torn, or whatever it is, she is trying to get her out of the cops, and she herself is unpretentious in a bowling alley or in a diner. Carmen is painfully showy, but gives health, and Alexa is a complete fool. I didn’t need her discounts, I had already bought all the clothes by that time. Michelle is the first one - she's also a fool. She betrayed Niko and further on the instructions of the CIA The front office to work)))) Kate is a quiet downtrodden, to be honest, the whole makriri family would have been nailed if it were possible, except for the grandmother!)))

P
Porter92 15.01.22

John Lokk, actually Malory is Roman's girlfriend, and Michelle worked for the government.

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

To the CIA? Wouldn't it be fat for them to hire whores? xD

P
PpLtZ 15.01.22

I really like 2 girls on a dating site, only they do not give an answer to a date. Will it ever happen or even if I beat the game will my available girlfriends be Kate, Carmen, Kiki? (Well, Michelle seemed to be at first)

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

I really like 2 girls on a dating site, only they do not give an answer to a date. - It's a shame.
Will it ever happen or even if I beat the game will my available girlfriends be Kate, Carmen, Kiki? (Well, Michelle seems to have been at first) - There is also Alex Chilton, www.craplist.net.

M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

Alexis is homeless, and Kate is from a cursed family. Maloria is normal.

v
vad231437 15.01.22

Guys, what about Alex? Where to meet her?

k
kayyi 15.01.22

Alex is a total idiot. I don’t need her discounts
But she writes in the blog about Nikina’s bed exploits ^___^
And the stupid blonde of this and that is somehow more pleasant ))))))))))))

vad231437
Look for her on craplist.com

k
kayyi 15.01.22

Alex is a total idiot. I don’t need her discounts
But she writes in the blog about Nikina’s bed exploits ^___^
And the stupid blonde of this and that is somehow more pleasant ))))))))))))

vad231437
Look for her on craplist.com

G
GumbertG 15.01.22

The most beautiful is a Negro street girl in clubs. She has such a body...))) And her lips...

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

Alex is a rich woman, and Niko is a well-known gigolo. xDDD

M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

Alex is a rich woman.
Firstly, Alex is unemployed, and secondly, she steals from shops. How rich can she be?

l
l3Ell1k 15.01.22

Lola Del Rio!
The one on the cover.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 15.01.22

How rich can she be?
Well, if she is given "Tourismo / Super GT / Infernus" for 16 years (depends on what you come on a first date), then you can’t say that she is poor.

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

Firstly, Alex is unemployed, and secondly, she steals from shops. How rich can she be? - Can't you see it? He loves everything expensive and daddy is rich. But the program "I'm rich" is still far away. =)
Lola Del Rio!
The one on the cover.
+1!

M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

In the police file, I saw that Alexa was stealing from expensive stores.

D
DARD VEIDOR 15.01.22

But I’ve hooked up with Kiki Jackson and already have her in full, and by the way, she’s still very useful, helps to escape from the cops

D
DARD VEIDOR 15.01.22

By the way, I also masturbated in the strip club code chicks dance with you

G
GumbertG 15.01.22

By the way, I also masturbated in a strip club where chicks are dancing with you
. Respect to you for this! And a medal on the boobs!