3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pinohet 15.01.22 11:40 pm

The most beautiful girl in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

discuss girls
263 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

Post a picture of Kiki

S
Sukkubus 15.01.22

Malory and almost all strippers :)

V
Vice_city_cool_game 15.01.22

Carmen.

H
HollowHeart 15.01.22

this is not DMC 4 where the girls are made with a bang and you can discuss them. and here all the curves and squares.
and to be honest, the coolest girl in the game is Niko Belik...

W
White Nomad 15.01.22

Mallory rules! :)

HollowHeart: honestly, the coolest girl in the game is Niko Belik...
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))) +1

W
White Nomad 15.01.22

Too bad you can't hang out with her! :))))

R
RapNinja 15.01.22

Guys, how can Alex make a date???)))
I just switched from creeplist to blogsnobs... And I don't know what's next... Please help)))

N
NokiArt 15.01.22

DARD VEIDOR burns

the norms of the body in the game, these are those from the Internet, the one that is Carmen, then some 17-year-old and another one, she still has the nickname "from Russia without love." But it seems you can only meet with Carmen

G
Gai sensei 15.01.22

The biker is the one who is Ray Bocino's girlfriend :)
And just do Gracie Ancelotti.

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

This "girlfriend" of Ray Boccino's name is Ashley, I think. Remember Ray's line in "Museum Peace" when he was talking to her?

T
TonyMontanaS 15.01.22

People, can you get acquainted on the Internet in the game?

M
Mr Elder 15.01.22

I found YuzhBoh and Lawyer

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

Xander Callahan Yes, but only with three girls: Kiki Jenkins (nickname - LawChick), Alex Chilton (Liberated Women), Carmen Ortiz (SoBoHoe).
PS: In another mission for Roman, you need to meet one gay - Tom French (or Frenchman, whatever).

r
rhinoman1990 15.01.22

I got a letter in the game, like the most ideal couple with a "lawyer", and like if you want to meet a man, then "Colonel Cuddles" is suitable, but he refuses.

P
Punkkart 15.01.22

I don’t know who is prettier ... But the most feminine is BERNIE))))

T
TonyMontanaS 15.01.22

andrew-nyc
You must kill Tom French.
Yes, by the way, I wanted to ask if acquaintance with girls affects the passage of the game, otherwise I already went through the whole plot, and the girls all scattered, Michelle turned out to be not Michelle, but Karen, and Kate McReary was killed at Roman's wedding, and just do she is dark. After beating the game, there is nothing special to do (All random characters have passed, and you will be tortured to wet the pigeons), so I thought about getting a girl.

G
Guardian. 15.01.22

No. Acquaintance and relationships with girls do not affect the plot of the game.

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

All the better))

M
Met-0 15.01.22

Kate is not a girl, Kate is a friend. xD And a bad friend. Aya-yay)))

N
Nemesis 15.01.22

Mallory is the cutest. And Carmen is so nothing, only strange))

And how to find a Hilton? Everyone writes what is on the creeplist. I was there, I saw her posts, BUT HOW TO WRITE TO HER???