3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 15.01.22 11:40 pm

Do you take the events in the game to heart? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Do you take the events that take place in GTA IV to heart? Personally, I don't. There are, of course, cases that can greatly upset the player, but they are very few.
64 Comments
Sort by:
F
FlogGnaw 15.01.22

I will not reveal the spoiler, I just feel sorry for the guys from the TLMC gang

E
EvgeN 1137 15.01.22

What more! It's a game! You never know what they can come up with!

V
Vadik500 15.01.22

But there are people who take the events of GTA IV to heart! It's just that these people are very EMOTIONAL! They are not to blame for this. Personally, I was upset that Elizabeth killed Manny. =( He was a good guy... =(

k
k1slim 15.01.22

Are you all crazy or what?
Yesterday there were topics about "Do you jerk off to the heroes of the game", today this topic, and tomorrow there will probably be topics like "Would you meet GG?"

D
Demonic Wolf 15.01.22

Do you take the events in the game to heart?

No

V
Vadik500 15.01.22

Who else is crazy! I'm the topic "Do you masturbate to the heroes of the game" and "Would you meet GG?" did not see. And such topics will be created by guys like YOU, k1slim!

C
CCCP MENER 15.01.22

Vadik500

well, hitting

J
Jarro 15.01.22

^^ Senseless and incoherent though ))

I think that some people accept, some don't...

PS. Forum revived!!! )))

k
k1slim 15.01.22

Vadik500 Baby, I've been on this forum for a year and a half, and I've been convinced a thousand times that the forum is a trash can for such garbage as you, let's ask the moderators if there were such topics or not ...

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 15.01.22

I go to church if I accidentally kill someone

..._White_... 15.01.22

No

H
HUNTER_95 15.01.22

No, I'm a realist

T
Tony_Gognitti 15.01.22

No, I don’t perceive it, but I think it would be cool if there was such a film)) (not in the sense of a film based on GTA)

N
NickoIa 15.01.22

No

V
Vuzya 15.01.22

not that close to my heart.. but.. how can you not take seriously a brutal bristly war veteran who kills everyone in his path, with the words "I killed people... Perhaps here, things will be different" ..
great of course. The logic of these fucking rockstars is unshakable.
But still we are all very Liu Niko. In general, he is the best GG of all GTA. ololo

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

Oddly enough yes.

A
Ar-rT 15.01.22

k1slim + 1000, this is PPC, it seems that one stupid shkolota began to enter the forums, who, instead of normal classes, sits all day, resting on the computer and no longer understands anything ...

K
KiteCat [Level 80 Elf] 15.01.22

It is in GTA - no, everything is not so dramatic there. But when Call of Duty 4 passed, the ending upset me a little

J
Jarro 15.01.22

)_;

b
bwow 15.01.22

I accept. There are very pathetic moments in the game, especially when Roman died, he is still the hero of the game, but it's a pity. IMHO