3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 15.01.22 11:40 pm

Do you take the events in the game to heart? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Do you take the events that take place in GTA IV to heart? Personally, I don't. There are, of course, cases that can greatly upset the player, but they are very few.
64 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 15.01.22

It was great to hear from you :)

V
Vuzya 15.01.22

the author, you are a perverted demon.

E
Egor_Pskov 15.01.22

And why are you so immediately climb to the author? He's just curious, that's all.

P
Pai Cheng Tien 15.01.22

No, my friends weren't killed like NIKO's. YES and would I stop counting birthdays after that?

V
Vadik500 15.01.22

You don't have anyone else to yell at, k1slim? Follow the market, freak. You need to be in the "ban". I don't care that you've been on the forum for a year and a half. You probably don't know how to play! ]:-> You are cool in words, but in reality? By the way, the moderators will say that you are NOT right.
I agree, Niko is the best GG of all GTA games. He is more severe, hardened by the war (not like Tommy or Carl). Art.G., FOLLOW THE MARKET!

V
Vuzya 15.01.22

Yeaaa!! SHIT TREATMENT!!!! AAAAAA!!!!
(Like a Song.)

A
Amancio 15.01.22

There are moments in GTA 4 that are taken to heart, of course, not like in real life, but anyway! Anyone who does not like this topic, but you need to write grievances neither on the game, nor because of disputes one against the other and vice versa! Just ignore the topic!

A
Amancio 15.01.22

I'm sorry! I wanted to write "not necessary", but it turned out "but necessary"!

L
Landry Fields 15.01.22

no. I choose the ending I want.

J
Jarro 15.01.22

Vadik500 -Pliz, Offney)

Amancio - To the right of your message, the first small button will be two brackets and a dot in them. Click and edit the post. And next to your second message "I'm sorry" click on the second small button on the right, where the cross is drawn, and then the message will be deleted .. ))

A
Amancio 15.01.22

Yes, I tried to edit - my editing window is not active! I do not know why)))

a
armor-king 15.01.22

Oddly enough, but personally I felt sorry for the most negative hero of GTA 4-Dmitry Raskalov.............

S
Sergeanur 15.01.22

For some reason, I felt sad in GTA 4 after the last cutscene. Probably because "gray everyday life" has begun ...

D
Daniel Garner 15.01.22

The question is off topic, but nevertheless I ask you to answer: in a single player game, the last enemy of Nikolai who killed his girl from the car at his cousin's wedding is not a fag? The question is because 1) why did he kill his girl, and not someone else, 2) before his death, he said that "I needed you" that is Niko. What does it mean?

F
Fen-ok 15.01.22

????
He aimed at Niko, but hit the girl. In my opinion, everything is very clear.

D
Daniel Garner 15.01.22

He aimed at Niko, but hit the girl. In my opinion, everything is very clear.
Thanks! I just played it for a long time and do not remember exactly all the events. And did he want to kill Niko because he refused to gear Raskolov and instead killed him on a barge?

U
UserMur 15.01.22

After Roman was killed, I went through the game again and killed the girl.

B
Bartaty ED 15.01.22

Vadik500, what's wrong with k1slim? Are panties tight? In general, he didn’t address this specifically to you, but to everyone, and he’s right, what normal kid will smear snot in the face because someone was killed in the game? That's right, no, only (emo and n * dory (although this is the same thing)).

g
grand theft x 15.01.22

k1slim It would be nice to ban you

g
get away_[667] 15.01.22

More likely no than yes. The story told in TLAD sunk into the soul more.