3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton-Tokha 15.01.22 11:40 pm

Where is it cooler to arrange chaos: in GTA III or in GTA IV? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Your opinion?
91 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madness 15.01.22

Red-back
Exactly, the Internet, by the way, is not needed :)

B
BeefierNebula 15.01.22

Each has its own pluses. In 4-ke, all this mess with cops / enemies looks realistic and very interesting due to good physics and good graphics, and there are many different possibilities, after all ... In 3-he, of course, there are advantages, such as, for example, you can smash everything and all without dying, as already mentioned earlier, to create complete chaos and sow chaos with impunity.
But to be honest, I'm more interested in 4k, calling the guys Duane or Terry and Clay to help me if in TLaD.

r
red-back 15.01.22

I also like it in 4k because of the graphics, but here in 3k there are planes, tanks, a huge map and much more, I would love to play it if there were more cheerful graphics)

M
Mr Gangster 15.01.22

Red-back
The map in GTA 4 is larger, and instead of planes there are helicopters.
In general, I like GTA III more, this is my favorite part of the series.

r
red-back 15.01.22

gta 3 is san andreas

M
Mr Gangster 15.01.22

Red back
No

R
Rudolf123 15.01.22

GTA 4. Better physics and so on. But the funniest thing) Take a car, make it smoke specifically, go to where there is a lot of traffic, block the way for cars, you can wait, traffic jam. shoot a couple of times at the engine of your car and run away)) Your car lights up and explodes, then other cars light up and explode)) It happened by chance, but it was just piz ... c)))))

M
Magnum 500 15.01.22

Rudolf123 I

practice this all the time)

But the best lawlessness is obtained in GTA SA. There, I usually entered the police station, approached the nearest cop and scrolled the mouse wheel - CJ had a weapon in his hands. The cop with an angry phrase began to retreat with a pistol, I killed him and then the massacre began, before CJ’s health was devastated, you could put up to 50 cops (as we know the cops are endless). When the Negro had one shot of health left, I left the police station and there was a parade of cops on the street near the door - a whole angry semicircle was waiting for him and the Negro immediately fell down cut down by numerous shots, the cops immediately became happy and began to shrug, and a huge "LOSSED" sign...

t
timosha411 15.01.22

in gta 4, it's more interesting there

b
bestia 15.01.22

Well, this is extreme. )

But that's not all. There is a sawn-off shotgun ... which is more powerful than any cartridge weapon, and if you modify it in weapon.dat - it will be unrealistically powerful to hit at the speed of a minigun, breaking the truncated USE on its way, poles, cars, people, any breaking objects with a half turn, nah. That's when you get real entertainment and pleasure :)

And This I have not yet mentioned the modification of the bazooka, which shoots at the speed of a minigun .. IT'S just a rain of explosions all over the street. Everything just flies away from you to the neighboring quarters 8D

In the four you can’t accelerate like that, there is a classic approach - shooting from cover, basically .. because physics is like real, cheating is not a hunt)

M
MC Homeboy 15.01.22

III. Claude is not characterized by emotions, he is an unprincipled, cold-blooded person, a professional criminal. The role of a mass murderer and destroyer suits him better than Niko Bellic. He wouldn't go for it.