3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton-Tokha 15.01.22 11:40 pm

Where is it cooler to arrange chaos: in GTA III or in GTA IV? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Your opinion?
91 Comments
Sort by:
w
waste and lolo 15.01.22

In the four...

A
Anton-Tokha 15.01.22

Why?

G
General Pakhomov 15.01.22

gta2

a
ak-13 15.01.22

M
Mister Carter 15.01.22

A
Anton-Tokha 15.01.22

Please explain your answer

N
Nehon_91 15.01.22

san andreas

L
Lightninggg 15.01.22

Four.
Explanation:
-graphon
-physics
-living world.

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 15.01.22

Grand Theft Auto IV.
Reasons:
The 1st reason is pain ... Sorry, I didn’t start correctly: D
Okay, according to the subject.
1. We do not take graphics into account, they are already beautiful.
2. Shelter system - You can ambush and shoot law enforcement officers in packs
3. Ragdol - And if you throw a grenade into a pack of police corpses ...
4. Online - On FreeMode servers, many arrange whole wars with law and order, that the revolution in Libya will seem like a ballet.
5. More advanced AI compared to previous parts.
6. Just for numbers.
Basically everything.

M
Mister Carter 15.01.22

Okay... I chose GTA 4 for the following reasons:
1) Interesting story and addictive gameplay.
2) Spectacular shootouts!
3) Many people just want to be hit by a car, because the beautiful physics of the Ragdolls.
4) People during the battle, and indeed, behave realistically. Hiding, rolling, etc.
5) Graphics are better!
6) Phone!
7) Internet!
Do not list everything!

L
Lightninggg 15.01.22

Cool topic, here all GTA 3 humiliate. :3

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 15.01.22

sekr3t
I would not agree. GTA III is also fun, especially when body parts fly off from PEDs

a
ak-13 15.01.22

Please explain your answer

1. At 4 you can make a mess with a couple of guys that Duyane can send, unless of course you bang him for a fucking $ 25,000 and if you get on good terms with him. In 3, as far as I know, only alone, (with the exception of some missions).
2. 4 has a "cover-roll" system.
3. Realistic behavior of combat participants (and not only participants).
4. An improved hand-to-hand combat system in case you dare to go against the "Kalash" with your fists.
5. Beautiful explosions.
6. Shooting from the car in any direction.
7. In 4 you can see who is shooting at the GG from a helicopter.
8. AI has grown wiser, including the cops.
9. Cops don't appear out of thin air, they take time to reach the scene of a riot. During this time, you can regroup, change cover or escape.

d
donartyom10 15.01.22

GTA4 - Just a cut above and better (There are both PHYSICS and Graphics)

w
wild rider 15.01.22

in 4-ke because of physics, shelters and improved AI. in general, except for physics, he listed everything ak-13

posons, in 4-ke not Ragdol
Here is specifically about animation: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8% D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F)

few games have such realistic body physics,

and three have one small advantage: meat

S
Sidorovich 15.01.22

In GTA3, it’s more hardcore, in the quartet, the pilot of the turntables from the sniper was sanded and that’s it, and in the 3rd it’s desirable to destroy them with a grenade launcher on the way ...
Again, the M16 ala minigun, you and the warriors ... Tanks, all-grinding FBI with Kalash .. .In three hardcore...

L
Lightninggg 15.01.22

In three hardcore ...

In GTA3, the cops are stupid, until GTA4 they are like the moon. In three you could fight with the cops for hours, but in GTA 4 you will be killed much faster.

s
sanekin007 15.01.22

in GTA 3, of course, it’s better there because in GTA 4 the graphics are cool, but the cops there in general will kill with 3 shots just a pipets! and in GTA 3 they are less diligent and yes, in three you can find great places to hide and in 4 parts one sky but of course there are also places but not as reliable as in 3, well, even in GTA 4 chaos began to accumulate a lot of stars and there were no weapons left, I had to enter the code and to enter you still need to open the phone + enter it for another 1 minute and in gta 3 in 10 seconds (if on a weapon), but this is a drawback of the game itself and cheats.

a
ak-13 15.01.22

but the cops there in general, they will kill with 3 shots just pipets!

So this is realism.

s
sanekin007 15.01.22

I really like GTA 4 too, but I’m not saying because of the complexity, they just knock it down there, they knock it down there, I can’t even run away, but this is already a matter of me, that’s why I have such an opinion