3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Bestaev 16.01.22 12:02 am

crashes at the very beginning (Batman: Arkham Knight)

in the scene of burning the joker crashes. just got this problem
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
So don't burn the joker, but in the face

V
VoroBey_ka 16.01.22

Can I have a csga driver
?

I
Ilya233 16.01.22

alcaide_usama
No, you can't.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
And what did you expect from the unfinished version from the technical point of view?

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
well, why if he crashes at the very beginning, then the game is completely unfinished?) Maybe he has some kind of basin there or the whole system is crap)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.01.22

can people play pirates and so he needs it?

S
Syndicate 2016 16.01.22

IBM_d3m1urg
What is the best for licenses

S
Sergey Bestaev 16.01.22

maybe you'll talk to the point

F
Fitter 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
and maybe you will talk about the case.
You would at least describe briefly for decency :) what you play, what OS, whether you dug into .INI files.
And what does it mean - "this problem has just appeared", this is the first minute of the game.
Then they will talk about the case.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
The game is like this and is not yet remade. Well, the pelvis is not a pelvis, we do not know. The author was too lazy to write his config.

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
well, damn it, xs, how much I read all sorts of swearing at the game and I can’t really agree at all) I went through it without problems, there was a FPS drawdown in the city, and so everything is fine. So, it’s definitely not all the fault of the game) Let him clean his basin)

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
answered you. check your computer. I personally went through the pirate, no complaints. DirectX check, Visuals and net framework, Here's a selection of everything you need.
Spoilerhttp://ru tracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2914321I also recommend the Ccleaner program cleans the trash on your computer and the registry!

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
That's it in the city terribly sits. And yes, you will change your computer every year? For every year the game is more and more demanding and demanding. And one day you try to run the game and you will see that it does not work as smoothly for you as the games used to work.

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
is not the whole computer, percent or card. it's not that kind of a problem.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
I know that not the whole computer. And did you understand what he said? Prots? This is a whole motherboard, will you pull out the motherboard? Along with a cooler and RAM?

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
You're some kind of strange)) I perfectly understand what I'm saying) I now have a good motherboard and a good percentage, I'll roll a new percentage on the same motherboard and with the same cooler from Zalman) Come on, you'd better not advise me in terms of hardware please) And yes, I’ll pull out the mother to unscrew the cooler and change the percentage, then back) I already got my hand in the collection, so don’t worry) I already looked after a good case for myself, so I can pull everything out anyway and re-push it there)

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
Strange? Thanks, some people told me that I'm weird. And why should I worry? By the way, since now there is a crisis and the situation is in Ukraine, you will soon not be able to update the hardware. So in 7-15 years

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
Oh, come on, you won't count my money either) We started with sorties, ended with a politoty) About the sore please not here.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
Yes, I'm the same. Game slag is not optimized yet. Good luck

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
Yes, it is essentially not a fountain) So, pass a couple of evenings.