3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Bestaev 16.01.22 12:02 am

crashes at the very beginning (Batman: Arkham Knight)

in the scene of burning the joker crashes. just got this problem
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
Well, I whiled away 3 days, I could have gone through in 2, but riddles are not my forte, but as you know, they shoved a couple into the plot.

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55
I have a current storyline and some others, except for the mystery man, although I saved Selina. left the rest until better times.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
I went through the game, then I reinstalled Windows 10 and that's it, I downloaded the save and there the buildings were already gone. That's why I'm going through the game +.

S
Sergey Bestaev 16.01.22

Kol55
can you give a link where you downloaded Windows 10

K
Kol55 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
From any torrent, from the beginning, look on the torrent, and if you don't find it, I'll throw it off. Only this one, try to look for it, and you don’t have to write right away.

F
Fitter 16.01.22

Sergey Bestaev
where he downloaded Windows 10
"How to get Windows 10 for free"

D
DStrifer 16.01.22

Kol55 , by
the way, I went a little later, on the same evening I changed Windows to 10, and continued) I didn’t delete the game, I just backed up the saves and that’s it) Not all games need to be reinstalled.

K
Kol55 16.01.22

DStrifer
Not Batman, I did not reinstall, but the saves are not for backup. Well, in the game + at least a little more interesting to play. And then the game is a scribe what an easy one.