3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent47rus 16.01.22 12:13 am

Accuracy decreases when using active skills (Diablo 2)

Decided to play d2 again. I play as a paladin, I use the victim skill on the left mouse button. For some reason, when using a victim, the hero misses very often, compared to a regular attack. And it should be the other way around, because this skill, on the contrary, increases the level of attack. In the stats on the monsters that I hit, it is written that the chance of hitting is 95%, but in reality it is very often a miss. A normal attack is fine. What's the matter here?
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 16.01.22

In the window of stats lies.

h
heart carver 16.01.22

Gotta sneak up on the monsters from behind

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

Torum.
What? How to see real stats? And how is it that the skill should increase the level of attack, but in fact it lowers it. Maybe there is some formula? If there is, then lay out the formula for calculating the chance of hitting a target with a normal attack and skill.

T
Torum. 16.01.22

It’s easy to find the information you need, I can’t throw it off under fear of a ban.

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

Torum.
Describe without links

S
Serious_Alex 16.01.22

Agent47rus Download a
normal game, well, or Russifier from Fargus!

T
T796 16.01.22

Bey malatkami, ne promahnews9

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

TURBO ALEX
Could you be more specific? Is this possible because of the crooked version of the game? What is the Russifier here? Does this happen at all or is it just me?

Q
QLinkee 16.01.22

You must have thought.

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

QLinkee
Yes, it seems no, I checked several times. I miss badly. Especially the first few blows for some reason go by.

Q
QLinkee 16.01.22

Maybe the fact is that the weapon actually does not reach, although this is not clear from the image on the screen.

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

QLinkee
Well, with the usual attack, it gets it. Or is the range of a weapon with the victim skill less than with a normal attack?

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

QLinkee
It looks like it's a matter of range, because if you run up very close, it seems like it hits normally. In this case, I need a table with the range for a normal attack and for each skill, preferably with a history of change depending on the version of the game. I have 1.12a, but to improve the work of the skill I can put another one, since the Internet allows you to quickly download.

S
Serious_Alex 16.01.22

Agent47rus
Download original version 1.13b without localization (English) and check it with this character!

A
Agent47rus 16.01.22

TURBO ALEX
Plugy is not installed on 1.13, but I will test the builds. Give me a better table with the range of skills in different versions of the game.

Q
QLinkee 16.01.22

The range depends on the type of weapon and the type of monster, skills should not affect.

A
Alxmo 16.01.22

Agent47rus
is set to 1.13s

T
The Grandfather 16.01.22

Agent47rus
Also noticed, but did not attach any importance.
As a druid, at the beginning I pumped Werewolf and Passive skill, some of them gave attack speed in a wolf. It was already somewhere + 30% and still I had to run not in a wolf, because he waved his club faster =D

S
Serious_Alex 16.01.22

Agent47rus Installed
! Just find plugy on 1.13b in the internet. I now have plugy in general for the version of the game 1.13c!

p
passed 16.01.22

Sacrifice? Seriously?