3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 16.01.22 12:13 am

License vs. Pirate (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

Are you willing to pay your hard-earned lunch money, or are you willing to buy this game?

Personally, I will save from lunches and buy.
38 Comments
Sort by:
g
garry-666 16.01.22

d
darios13 16.01.22

I don’t see a price tag in Steam at all, but the game comes out tomorrow.

H
HandsomeRed 16.01.22

Only quality, all for the sake of ruining the developers)

S
Sentenso 16.01.22

For 200 rubles one could take this stub, but on consoles it cost like a full-fledged game, which is not normal.

D
Devil208 16.01.22

Sentenso
Like a full game? You don't know the subject well, sir.

s
saa0891 16.01.22

Although I like the MGS series, but thank you for buying a demo version, the full game will be released, and if it is suitable, I will buy it without any problems, because there are very few good stealths anyway.

g
grimble 16.01.22

Sentenso
on consoles, it cost significantly less than a full-fledged game, and now they give it even cheaper.

you can consider me miserable, but I bought at the exit. I generally prefer to buy games

D
Devil208 16.01.22

grimble
you can consider me miserable
What kind of attitude towards yourself, why make excuses for a sensible act?

806653790809545634 16.01.22

I'll only buy phantom pain if I like the multiplayer. And so, money can be spent much more wisely than buying any games. Especially those that last for a couple of hours.

V
Valington 16.01.22

in the incentive for 335 r they give, perhaps I’ll take it, although it’s dumb to buy now, due to the bugs and, in general, with the full UG state of the games.

n
nikitos3004_ 16.01.22

buy it on steam and be done with it!

D
Devil208 16.01.22

Valington is dumb
to buy now, due to the bug and indeed with the full UG state of the games
Please explain, especially the last one) How to understand the UG state of the games?

g
gloccc 16.01.22

Devil208
The game is perfectly optimized and the keyboard and mouse controls are decent, so it's worth buying. I personally did it and have no regrets.

g
gloccc 16.01.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
, along with side missions and finding all the collectibles, the game will take 7 - 8 hours

D
Devil208 16.01.22

gloccc
keep it up)

g
grimble 16.01.22

Devil208
I don’t make excuses, I just saw enough of people who are proud of downloading pirated games, and consider those who buy them to be clinical morons))

and I’ll take the pain at the exit for the full price, and I won’t regret it a bit. because null lands are awesome, and because it's mgs, it can't be bad :)

L
LazyKit 16.01.22

On the one hand * MGS ON PC, URA URA URA * on the other hand * Demo version, albeit similar to the game (small) *
Ancient * official * reason for downloading via torrent-See if it is worth buying, check if it will go, does not lag whether.

As for me, here is an ideal option for this. Download, check, solve.

V
Valington 16.01.22

Devil208 Well
, the exact wording was not at all ... I'll paraphrase.
The state of the gaming industry today is dullness and dullness.
Glitches / bugs / friezes in 90% of releases + scriptwriters seem to have died out in all studios.

G
GONE TO DTF 16.01.22

I would take it for 100. for 300 - no thanks. I'd rather add them and buy something bigger than a 40 minute game.

V
Valington 16.01.22

lookaway
umm 40 minutes? why 40 minutes?
I remember the first or second metal gear solid took weeks...