3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 16.01.22 12:13 am

License vs. Pirate (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

Are you willing to pay your hard-earned lunch money, or are you willing to buy this game?

Personally, I will save from lunches and buy.
38 Comments
Sort by:
G
GONE TO DTF 16.01.22

Valington
because it's level 1

g
grimble 16.01.22

lookaway
one main mission and several side missions that can take as long (if not more) to complete than some "full" games.

G
GONE TO DTF 16.01.22

grimble
i don't consider the code to be a complete game

g
grimble 16.01.22

lookaway
well, I didn’t play code at all, so what?

V
Valington 16.01.22

ehh it seems in vain I spent 350 rubles on Steam ((

D
Devil208 16.01.22

grimble
and buyers are considered clinical morons
They are just jealous of us. They have no money and they are angry. Or they have no taste. Or are they stupid

D
Devil208 16.01.22

Valington
Glitches / bugs / friezes in 90% of releases + scriptwriters seem to have died out in all studios.
They were in the days of the dandy, and always have been, these glitches) But there are not so many good screenwriters left, yes. Or maybe no one knows about them.

V
Valington 16.01.22

Devil208
and even before the dandy...I just don't remember such a dominance for a long time...let's consider at least this year...if it's not an AAA project, then it comes with a dozen patches. If in 2013-12 I normally bought games by looking at reviews or trailers ... now it’s generally dumb to buy something ... if it’s not bugs, then the plot of the game is terrible or vice versa ... but more often all together the plot + bugs is the norm .
---
Completed this mission in Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes. Few, very few. But intriguing. At the usual level of difficulty, I did not notice much stealth. ..I really liked the game engine, I feel a certain "Lightness", with a good picture, the computer does not tear so much as, for example, in bf4 and in unity. Scenario ... and forge it knows, these 40 minutes are like a trailer for a block buster ... we will evaluate in 2015, but as I said, it is intriguing.
I hope for the purchase of this demo, when a normal game comes out, they will either give a discount or throw interesting buns ... although again they will give a skin and a couple of fluff, why did I roll my lip?

D
Devil208 16.01.22

Valington
Forget about bugs, enjoy the game. I've been playing on the console for a year now and have not seen a single bug that would prevent me from enjoying any game.
---
At the usual level of difficulty, I didn’t notice much stealth
Heh, so you beat stealth yourself, he won’t poke you in the face. At a high level of difficulty, you can complete the game without killing anyone, and never caught the eye of the enemy. And you can also pass without raising the alarm. And it's not that difficult, the main thing is to know the area.

V
Valington 16.01.22

Devil208
I don't like consoles... I'm not saying they're bad, but I don't like that either (I won't enter into a discussion (so just in case)).
Yes, while playing, nothing of the kind caught my eye.
---
I meant the complexity of stealth ... the stump formula "here is a shadow - hide in it" is no longer rolling. But it was somehow simple, it was very easy to bypass the enemy. And somehow I don’t want to artificially complicate the gameplay for myself.

D
Devil208 16.01.22

And somehow I don’t want to artificially complicate the gameplay for myself.
The commandments of MG are:
1. Complete the game without ever being seen by the enemy.
2. Do not kill.
And this was done not just to complicate the game - it is inherent in the idea of ​​the game. This is inherent in the ideals of the characters in the game. They don't kill if you can do without it. If the mission is to rescue Paz from captivity, then their goal is to get Paz out of captivity, and ordinary soldiers have nothing to do with it. Ordinary soldiers don't even know the details, they just have to do their job, no questions asked. Ordinary soldiers know that they are guarding some girl, but they do not know why. Therefore, there is no need to kill them and once again disturb them.

g
grimble 16.01.22

Devil208
has not encountered a single bug that would prevent me from enjoying any game.
in some games, she even

makes Valington happy to
try additional missions))

and yes, stealth is not obvious, but good. and playing by the rules (no kills, no alarms) doesn't mean artificially complicated, I defend.

And the enemies can also look at the rooftops! I can’t offhand remember stealth, where would they do that, usually climb higher and sit and smoke, they’ll probably lift their heads only if they start throwing stones

V
Valington 16.01.22

I went through without killing, practically, well, I had to soak four.
It just apparently happened that this didn’t cause me any difficulty (mb just luck) ... and by artificial complication, I meant something like “specially raise the alarm so that they start looking for you”, or “rush into the thick of the battle”, in short, create yourself on ass adventure ))

p
picasso33 16.01.22

I think that SUCH a game is worth buying and supporting Kojima, I really like his games !!!

A
AlexKHAB 16.01.22

just a face! moreover, the price is right. this is not 2000 for you for "Dragon Edge 3 Inquisition" to give half empty.

G
GyJIeBeR 16.01.22

I think litsuhu if it were r 700-1000, and since the bucks rose wildly, then the price in the incentive will be at least 1000-1500, which is already kind of a pity. despite the fact that the demo is also 450, so I downloaded the demo torrent, left money for litsuhu if 1k will be.

I
Ilya1984 16.01.22

I downloaded this "demo version" from a torrent. You will have to play around to find out what this part is. If it lives up to expectations and will be similar to MGS: Solid Snake (I just haven’t played other parts of MGS since PS One), then I’ll definitely buy Phantom Pain.

S
Scar. 16.01.22

License. I bought it in the winter in Steam, when there was a discount (+ one more was given for pre-ordering The Phantom Pain).