3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redanian_ 16.01.22 12:14 am

Radovid V the Ferocious (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have this question. Why does everyone hate Radovid? I agree, he is cruel and somewhat insane, but this does not prevent him from being an excellent strategist. He literally grows a new generation of Redans devoted to him, who will go to death for his idea. His Majesty chose the right path, because ideology is more terrible than any weapon. Yes, perhaps he can be called a xenophobe and a Nazi, but it is he who leads the North to victory. I fully support Radovid.
32 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Radovid is a psycho, but for the sake of saving the north, I left him alive, and that's the only reason.

F
Fatum Sibir 16.01.22

1 - gone crazy and inadequate.
2 - a moral freak, because in the second part he asked him for a drop of royal blood in order to make a drug to cure Saskia, he refused, you see, he doesn’t want to hurt the king’s finger, as a result he climbed into the enemy’s camp, cut another king, he already forgot how he was there called, fat one.
3 - burns witches and all those involved at the stake, hates non-humans, burns all witches and continues to clean the gene pool, killing everything that is different from them.

_
__DOC__ 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
For what salvation?
SpoilerRuler of the North:
=Radovid controls Novigrad and Velen - He will kill those who use magic and non-humans. (Not a word about prosperity and Thymeria).
= Dijkstra, a former spy, will become the ruler of the North, through fear and imprisonment - but the industry will develop.
= Nilfgaard rules, but Temeria is restored if you are with Roche and Wes in the final. Temeria is restored with a certain sovereignty. The war will end in peace and prosperity.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Did this prevent Fatum Sibir
from making a very strong country in real life? ...
under Radovid, in theory, the North would be invincible ... (I accidentally chose it ... and spat .. ONLY just a game ...
and ... it’s not him, but what the sorceress and the war did) + people have always been afraid of what is different from them (s)
so Radovid is just Ferocious .. like his time

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

__DOC__
not said? those. is the North not captured by the Nilfs bad? .. and .. too little time has passed ... for prosperity (and Dijkstra is smarter anyway)

PS we are just a witcher ... who doesn’t care about politics ...
your moral choice? and no one cares.)

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

__DOC__
Under Dijkstra, chaos will also reign, it's a matter of time. So the choice is difficult. But I repeat I chose Radovid.

D
Dimkinpark 16.01.22

Of the two evils, Emhyr seems to me the least. Radovid really went crazy because of Philippa.

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

Fatum Sibir
You feel sorry for the witches, but you played the second part of The Witcher? Who was involved in the murder of kings, because of whom the North plunged into chaos? Only because of the lodge Sever is on the verge of capitulation. Ah, well, I haven't yet remembered Leto, whom Emhyr promised to restore the School of the Snake. By the way, Emhyr eventually deceived Leto and sent assassins. Leto was left without a school, comrades, deceived, and at the same time he will remain in hiding for the rest of his life. I really feel sorry for the non-humans who work peacefully. Of course, the Scoyatoels must be exterminated, but the peaceful dwarves and innocent elves are really a pity. Sorcerers are essentially very self-serving, volatile and cruel creatures. I don't feel sorry for the sorcerers, as long as they don't touch Mousevur, Triss and Yennefer.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Redanian,
well, witches are witches .. and the enchanter's bed is completely different ...
scoia'taels are just the same for nilf ... (which again grits in + gladovidu)
well, dwarves are dwarves ... there are many not sorry (except for very good blacksmiths)
Dimkinpark
if he won Emhyr's army... then the roof is right there)

L
LeSHiy_047 16.01.22

Fatum Sibir
Actually, Radovid in the second part appears only in the 3rd chapter in Lok Muin, and you most likely asked for blood from Prince Stennis. Do not confuse.

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

Dimkinpark To lay
down the whole North under the Nilfs for the sake of the dubious freedom of Temeria?

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

Dimkinpark
In general, I don't see any reason to grovel for the sake of Temeria, Geralt is not even a Temerian.

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

__DOC__ Please,
no spoilers.

F
Fatum Sibir 16.01.22

Assassin_Aleksey
Vooooh, but it’s true, a mistake came out, very similar characters!

But Radovid is still bad.

D
Dimkinpark 16.01.22

In general, strange thinking, if there was a maniac in some family, then it turns out that all his relatives should be put on life imprisonment, which is exactly what Radovid did in relation to magicians and nonhumans. I do not argue, he is not a bad strategist, but living under such a crown is a dubious matter, Nilfgard has order, there is more or less law.

d
dear light 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
Under Dijkstra, this is unlikely. After all, he is a spy by nature, he will certainly nip the rebellion in the bud. But still, even if this happens, against the background of what Radovid is doing, these will be flowers. non-people go, this is already more serious, and then 100% go non-believers in Fire. This is no longer the rise of the state, but a stupid genocide of those who disagree. Yes, even just talking to him, he is a complete scumbag. In the quest Eye for an Eye, he orders to kill Geralt .. Even Emhyr, against the background of his man, the word Radovid is a rare mudden)))

v
vremennozabaneniy 16.01.22

Well, then Hitler's ideas were very normal, to cleanse the planet of Jews, Slavs, maybe the Chinese, and then the British and others, who knows on whom his "purification" could end.
Similarly, we get from Radovid, okay, sorcerers - cut out, but then we see non-humans, alchemists, herbalists, druids, shamans, framed people (a neighbor reported), etc. it’s not sweet for them anyway, and many live in solitude in the forests, but they are also under the knife. And the result? Or maybe the blacksmiths will not please Radovid tomorrow (they will badly shoe the horse) the same under the knife? He is a sick psychopath obsessed with murder, but we are not allowed to send him to a psychiatric hospital in the game, so the only way to stop him is death, alas. But the choice, the death of one or millions? obvious.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Okay, I agree, maybe I scribbled. Next time I'll choose Dijkstra, I hope he doesn't disappoint me.

L
LeSHiy_047 16.01.22

Fatum Sibir
Well, yes.

_
__DOC__ 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
Disappointing, everyone will be kept in fear, all those who disagree will be in prison.