3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redanian_ 16.01.22 12:14 am

Radovid V the Ferocious (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have this question. Why does everyone hate Radovid? I agree, he is cruel and somewhat insane, but this does not prevent him from being an excellent strategist. He literally grows a new generation of Redans devoted to him, who will go to death for his idea. His Majesty chose the right path, because ideology is more terrible than any weapon. Yes, perhaps he can be called a xenophobe and a Nazi, but it is he who leads the North to victory. I fully support Radovid.
32 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wattgern 16.01.22

__DOC__
Then I don't even know.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

__DOC__
so .... then there are no good options ... everywhere!!! as always there will be dissatisfied (the nobles of the north that they were driven from the places of Nilfa, those who were for DiYkstra will be unhappy if he does not sit on the throne ... etc. etc.
in short, you have to go as you like, but don't listen to the idiots who shout Diyka is bad, Nilf is bad, Radovid is bad, temeria and Roche are bad... and in general, WHERE IS THE OPTION that the witcher himself will sit on the throne? (well, or plant trusted people like the bard Dandelion?) ^_^

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

Fatum Sibir
Stupid prejudice.

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

Gwienbleid3
Kill Roche, who saved you from hanging?

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

Redanian
Yes, it will be a little pity. We'll see.

_
__DOC__ 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
It's hard to choose a lesser evil. Even the ending where Ciri is the Empress is doubtful in her goodness (just for Ciri). Emhyr will make Ciri an empress, and she needs an emperor nearby and his dad will take care of a worthy candidate for her. .

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

I didn’t pass Redanian 1 or 2 ... I only read a couple of books AFTER passing the Witcher ... so ... here the opinion played a joke at first sight .. I didn’t like Rocher very much) and Dijkstra is not a man .. __DOC__
may
be doubtful .. but how to look at it)
presented .... Voorhis is a normal man ... but for Ciri even with a scar ... (and who said that she would marry him 100%).. Teleport no one canceled (hint)

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

vremennozabaneniy
I doubt that the entire population of the North will gain at least a million.

N
Nohchik1ant 16.01.22

__DOC__
Vlad Voronin
Spoiler In the books Voorhis is the next Emperor of Nilfgaard.
PS Emgyr will still be killed. (Vorhis is suspected)

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Nohchik1ant
must be warned)) or write Attention: spoiler!

v
vremennozabaneniy 16.01.22

Redanian
Well, then there is no problem, let them cut it out =)
They also shout about Herashima and Nagasaki "what a tragedy" (although there is no million there), but the same Japanese literally burned out the population of China (17 million or so), turning villages and cities into solid mess.

R
Redanian_ 16.01.22

vremennozabaneniy
And here it is? I just said that the population of the north is about 800-900 thousand, I did not hint that they can be safely killed and their lives do not mean anything. It's just that in the regular army of Redania there are only 25 thousand people. At the same time, Redania is the largest and economically stable state in the North. And please do not set an example of real-life states, because someone will definitely remember Ukraine and hohlosrach will begin.