3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 16.01.22 12:32 am

Ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

SpoilerWhich ending do you think is better and why? where Ciri becomes an empress or where Geralt will teach her everything, she will become a witcher, become famous, but then go their separate ways
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Rusik likes
to go through all the games as a "good daddy" .. so I like the option where everyone is happy with me)
you remove it under the spoiler)) and then suddenly some thread will come in nupcha

m
maryna_p93 16.01.22

Rusik
As for me, it's better when Ciri becomes a witcher. Since when she becomes an empress, there is no joy in her - tears and words about her duty as an heiress, etc. And witchery is very to her liking, it can be seen))

N
Ninth_Satan 16.01.22

there is a third ending

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

SpoilerCiri is a witch, and Geralt is with Yen. The most canonical canon. Yes, and Ciri likes witchcraft, she loves freedom. And Emhyr is pushing her to become an empress, so this is not entirely her choice. In addition, Philip is aiming for the place of the court sorceress under Ciri, which is why she asks to take Yen away. And remembering Saskia, nothing good will come of it. If Yen remained with Ciri, or, at worst, Triss, then it’s still okay. But so, the ending of Ciri is the empress, for me, on a par with the bad ending.

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

maryna_p93
But without giving her the opportunity to go to the emperor, we decide her right to choose, right? if you go with her to Emhyr, then at the end Ciri says that she talked with him and decided to become an empress because she won’t achieve anything by hunting monsters in the swamps. and I don't like that at the end it says about her and Geralt that they went their separate ways. where did she go? for always? Overall, I'm not happy with the ending.

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Ninth_Satan
what? where does ciri die? not very successful

D
Dimkinpark 16.01.22

It also seems to me that it is better for Ciri to be a witcher, although he made her an empress, since the prologue is very nicely done.

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

Rusik
Actually, Ciri knows that Emhyr is looking for her and wants to see her. Yennefer tells her about it. And if Ciri herself does not offer to visit Vizima, it means that she does not want to see Emhyr.

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Norman Bates
Well, she asks Geralt to express her opinion, as if she were not categorically against the meeting with Emhyr. I don’t know, in short, there are many factors here, because it was Nilfgaard who, under the orders of Emhyr, burned Cintra and killed Calanthe’s mother Ciri. on the other hand, I don’t see Ciri as a wandering witch, she is of royal blood and should be an empress

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

Rusik
Geralt is still a father, so she asks for his advice. I don't know how she'll react if I tell her not to go. But judging by the ending in which she becomes the empress, she does this not because she wants to, but because she has to. Yes, there are many factors, but as a fan of books, I like Ciri's ending - the witcher more. It is precisely for the reason that Ciri herself wants this, and it doesn’t matter what kind of blood is in her, especially since Ciri, at the time of the third part, spent most of her life wandering around the world, more precisely around the worlds.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Is Norman Bates
really a father? O_O ... is it adopted ...

N
Ninth_Satan 16.01.22

Rusik
, well, I just wrote a fact, but as for me, this ending is also peculiar and not so successful. for example, I play for the sake of endings, I already made Ciri a witcher and an empress, now it remains to kill them)

N
Ninth_Satan 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Foster, Foster, Don't Worry)))

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Does it matter which father? Ciri loves Geralt like a father, and Yen like a mother. And Geralt and Yen, in turn, love Ciri like their own daughter.

S
Sheff322 16.01.22

Where Geralt goes for the medallion, the best ending of the cycle about the witcher Geralt. Although the fight with the witches is very doubtful, they didn’t even come up with individual abilities, but stupidly took the existing ones.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Norman Bates
, it is important to clarify in this text ... because Ciri, as such, does not have a father (damned sorceresses))

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Sheff322 Is
Geralt going for a medallion? can be more

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Actually, there is. Sorcerers and sorceresses only brought together the right people to get the right offspring (they have nothing to do with Vilgefortz's experiments), so did the elves. And this experiment was left to chance by the sorcerers long before Ciri was born.

S
Sheff322 16.01.22

Rusik
Well, like, such a cat goes to the swamps for a medal, well, here he is "death" (in quotation marks because I don't know if he died or not)

L
Legion1130 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Do you mean there is no father?