3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russhaker 16.01.22 12:32 am

Windows 8.1 Professional (Pirated copy) upgrade to Windows 10 ?

Is it possible to upgrade Windows 8.1 Professional (Pirated copy) to Windows 10?
PS On many sites it is written that it will be possible to update.
repairmontka.pro, w3bsit3-dns.com, 3dnews.ru
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazDvaTre 16.01.22

Fastickok
Hugo... what, a criminal case? Are you not funny yourself? Maybe you are certainly not from Russia, that's the problem. Don't understand Mr. devices of our country. )))))))))))))))))))))) If you were a pirate, you wouldn't write such nonsense. You are a regular user, not a pirate involved in illegal software activities

G
Grandshot 16.01.22

Everything is much simpler) It’s just that Mikey realized that it was useless to fight piracy and decided to “give” pirates licenses for a new Windows) Such a mega-corporation still does not lose income, and many updated “pirates”, delighted with such generosity, will gladly buy applications from the Microsoft store . And the Melkomyagkie will receive their profit in any case. It's all designed for this.

In addition, the "total surveillance" mentioned above will be much easier to carry out in this way)
Although, I doubt that software that monitors everyone and leaks information to another state would be allowed on the territory of our country.

G
GG4 16.01.22

RazDvaTre
Even a pirate will have to constantly re-activate with activators. license check updates will be released frequently. So hemorrhoids will be present.

R
RazDvaTre 16.01.22

GG4
At the moment, there are very few problems with pirate activation, but there are a very large number of solutions, from furious ones to "two clicks" of the mouse button. So let's wait a year. Look at the movements and attempts of the microsovt. A year is enough for me to test Windows, and by that time (with such a growth rate in the high-tech sector) it will be a shame not to completely change the hardware

d
dizzy33 16.01.22

Tell me, are there activators for wine 10?

k
kostr184 16.01.22

I'm the only one who doesn't understand why everyone ran so hard (and some cackled) about getting a version 10 license for free?
On the most common windows 8.1, which is on a home computer, updates are easily installed, activation does not crash. Ten not so? Or are there any other reasons why you URGENTLY need a dozen license?

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

today I'll bet on a pirate ...

E
Eroppo 16.01.22

kostr184
Without activation, you can’t even set up Windows normally - just sit and look at a semi-working stub

k
kostr184 16.01.22

eroppo The
tenth Windu was badly hacked? Strange, a friend downloaded a pirate, and everything is fine with him.

X
Xays07 16.01.22

Rusxaker
I had a Windows 8.1 Professional pirated copy updated to Windows 10 Professional and everything is fine and my sister also updated it also works until I complain