3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marat07 16.01.22 12:43 am

Age of characters (Resident Evil 6)

Do you think it's time for most of the main characters to retire? For example, Chris is 40 years old, Leon is 36 years old, Ada is 39. Even Sherry, 27, looks like she's 18.
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
VHSL 16.01.22

marat07
Haven't you ever met 27 year olds who look 18-20?

Although you are right about something. And, as it seems to me, it is for this that they introduce new characters. They remembered Sherry, they came up with Jake. But there is also Claire and Rebecca (they are both about 33). Sheva is also remembered by many, and she is the same age as Sherry.
PS And Wesker was almost 50 at the time of his death xD

V
Verka Smerduchka 16.01.22

Ade-39

Where does this information come from, I wonder?

From the notes:
"Not much is known about the international spy Ada Wong - both her age and who she works for remain a mystery. Nobody even knows her real name, not to mention her goals ..."

806653790809545634 16.01.22

Where does this information come from, I wonder?
Wikipedia

_
_Den4ik_ 16.01.22

If Chris or Leon really don't meet again in the next. parts of the series, I will stop being a fan of it, I downloaded part 6 only to finally see them all together at least in a few moments, and the most interesting campaigns are just leon, chris, hell. Since there is a feeling of old heroes ... Old RE ... And honestly it was not interesting for jake to pass. I think many fans of the series will agree with me.

M
Mitchell_M.D 16.01.22

For that matter, I would like part 7 to become a kind of turning point, in the 6th it didn’t work out, although there was a hint when Chris talked about leaving, but he still didn’t leave, so in part 7 they should make logical endings for the original characters, well unless of course the series itself survives to the 7th part

N
Nightmare_21 16.01.22

_Den4ik_

heroes of the old PE?

strange.

Sherry is mad at you. you're not a fan of the old re. you are a fan of parts 4 and 5 of the Resident. and this is action. this is not an old re.

J
Jake Christopher Dunn 16.01.22

Leon 36
Helena 24 (looks 30)
Chris 39-40 (looks 35)
Pierce 26-27 (looks 18)
Jake 20-21 (looks 25)
Sherry 26-27 (looks 20)

M
Mitchell_M.D 16.01.22

Sherry 27? how old was she in part 2?

m
marat07 16.01.22

Mitchell_M.D
12 years old.

_
_Den4ik_ 16.01.22

Nightmare_21
I didn't mean exactly Sherry) I meant Jake himself, and I meant parts 1-3, 3 didn't go to the end though, because I didn't know what to do with Nemesis in the end. And I liked part 2 the most, especially Claire)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.01.22

Good question, by the way. After all, indeed, the main characters of the series are already approaching their incapacitated age, let's say so. 35-40 years is still normal, but judging by the fact that the subsequent parts make very solid jumps in time (the actions of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Code Veronica took place within one year, but the actions of the 4th part began already six years later), it starts to cause some excitement. Personally, I appreciate the series also for its characters that I'm used to, so I don't really want to watch them grow old and "retire", one way or another.

Vaughn, Rebecca and Claire at the time of the 6th part are already 33 and 34 years old respectively, but nothing really is known about them. Rebecca's story actually ended with her escaping the mansion; Claire's story is based on the fact that she survived another local zombie apocalypse (RE: Degeneration). If, by and large, I don’t care about Rebecca, then I really want to see Claire as the heroine of the 7th part. Well, or at least a branch of some kind.

Z.Y. Although Sherry was 12 years old in part 2, I would give her 8-9 years old at the most. IMHO, the Kapkomites were wise with her age. She doesn't look 12 there.

r
raganrok 16.01.22

The whole series is now fit in 15 years. A lot has happened over the years and there is a lot more to tell. If you keep up with the times, then the heroes will not live long (they will simply wither away from old age). But the stories about the gaps in time, so please, there will be enough for another 15 residents.

Or they will go, I don’t understand where the children of the main characters come from (Wesker turns out not only to stamp viruses). You didn't think Leon and Chris would keep their guns in their pants for 15 years, did you? =)

Either they will be infected with a virus and they (like Sherry) will slowly grow old. Or UFOs will fly in and everyone will be cloned (but what? These are the Japanese - unpredictable types).

My opinion is that it’s time for them to go on vacation for 15 years, save the world for 15 years, no personal life, only work, viruses, death of friends, etc. Let newcomers come out in part 7. And Chris and Leon will take crates of beer, chop on PS4, eventually go for women - they deserve it xD

N
No more drugs 16.01.22

Yes, they are of normal age. Just enough for a couple more troubles (parts). And after 40, what prevents them from keeping fit?
How old is Price in COD? Has anyone retired him? Klitschko at the age of 40 in the ring cleans everyone's faces and does not think about retirement ... Has anyone wondered how old the Prophet is? Sam Fisher and Max Payne generally look at you and smile ....
PS And how old is the 47th, according to the plot? Also not a young man, a fact.

m
marat07 16.01.22

No more drugs...
You are right about something) In general, I would like something new. For example, CAPCOM squeezed everything they could out of Chris, like they say the veteran of the series can let him go, so no, they killed Pierce and instead of getting a new previously unknown character, they slip old Chris to us with the words "The war is not over yet."

V
VHSL 16.01.22

marat07
By the way, I agree with you. I really liked Pierce as a character. Better not to kill him. And Chris has already become boring - he was the head. the hero of all the latest parts - and RE5, and Revelation, and RE6.

N
Nightmare_21 16.01.22

Chris Redfield turned 15 yesterday.

Leon Kennedy (Shscotti) is 75 years old.

Helena Harper (Starperovna) 12 years old.

Ada Wong (Aimee Wong) 25 years old.
Hannigan (Harry Potter). 60 years.
Jake Muller (Jack Schmuller) 14 years old.
pier (too lazy to think they K-R-Isu changed the 2nd, 3rd letter in places, and the first one was generally replaced with "P". here is the pier) 10 years.

since the afftor is interested in age, here it is for you. write in a notebook and brag that you know more than others
(yo-ho-ho)

who will not like the message Zaban. hye-hye-hye Mr. hye

I
Infiltrator 16.01.22

Well, for one game in this series, all the heroes should definitely be enough.

J
Justsayfck 16.01.22

Remember solid snake in the 4th part, ala old snake. well, in general, the entire MGS series, on the PSP last part is also a big boss old man already and right now a new part is coming out for BB, de he is even older.

J
Jarud 16.01.22

If only they didn’t restart, I don’t want what happened with DMS. I hope they work out the plot better in part 7, otherwise after Wesker the main villain didn’t come out, so he was also revealed at the very beginning .. there is no intrigue, it’s not interesting: (

J
Justsayfck 16.01.22

What's wrong with DMC? I agree, some things are not familiar, as well as the appearance, but in general the game is very even, it’s not a fact that if the game continued to be made in their style, they would not have ruined the end of the series, they have already dragged in a new character, well and if they gave the game to other hands, then they were already tired, and they really could stupidly suck the entire part of DMK5 out of their finger, since the fans so demanded, asking to leave the original concept.