3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marat07 16.01.22 12:43 am

Age of characters (Resident Evil 6)

Do you think it's time for most of the main characters to retire? For example, Chris is 40 years old, Leon is 36 years old, Ada is 39. Even Sherry, 27, looks like she's 18.
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
marat07 16.01.22

Justsayfck
By the way, this is true. DMS came out not even very bad, at least compared to the previous parts, it at least came out well optimized on the PC and the plot is normal)

J
Justsayfck 16.01.22

at least it came out well optimized on a PC due
to this +1

and the plot is normal)
but I don’t quite agree with this, the plot is not bad, even good, but it’s not better than the previous ones, due to the fact that it’s not so deep, it’s hard to explain, maybe before (again in some places) there was ridiculous nonsense, but it was much deeper and more soulful than in DmK.
but This is most likely due to the mentality, Britain is designed for a wide range of players, and nippon for a narrow one, respectively, it’s not clear to everyone, not everyone is close, but those who understand and who are close to this approach simply end up with what is happening. well, as they say in taste and color, all felt-tip pens are different, so I can’t judge and condemn anyone, but in the pre-parts I like the plot more, as well as the character of Dante.

And so that the post is not completely offtopic, Dante in DMK 4 is also not very young)

W
WarlockIII 16.01.22

Verka Smerdyuchka It
is known that she is 2 years older than Leon, where I took this information, I don’t remember G!!!! Her regeneration prevents her from aging))) Yes ... and Leon looks somehow not Leonowski ... I'm used to Leon being a certain image of OYASH ... Fashionable hairstyle, sarcastic remarks, etc. etc. Chris - he drank a lot ... he aged 10 years in half a year !!! And since the 5th, some 3 years have passed ... And there he was, even younger than Leon from the 6th))) Jake - looks like an experienced mercenary about 30 years old, but in fact he is a snotty brat ... just see the pimples are gone

Ada.... Ada... age only makes this woman beautiful, in my opinion... it becomes cold-blooded, bitchy chtoli...
They probably didn't push Claire and Rebeka so that everyone would not be horrified... 33 years old!! not to piss in slippers ...
Jill is also good ... In the 5th part, Chris ran, went crazy, where they say Jill!?!?! Dead, Alive? FOUND!!! Happiness!!! Part 6... "Who is Jill???"

V
Verka Smerduchka 16.01.22

WarlokIII
It is known that she is 2 years older than Leon, I don't remember where I got this information.

Well, you know, "I don't remember where" is not a proof.

J
Justsayfck 16.01.22

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Ada_Wong

here is the proof
Date of birth: c.1974

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Leon_Scott_Kennedy
Date of birth: 1977

3 years difference,

namely the exact age of Ada was indicated in the book at 300 pages on the PE universe "Resident Evil Archives"
taken from there from the wiki, according to a footnote about the date of birth of Ada

d
dj jock 16.01.22

Amendment to Chris 33. LEON 33. Cheto you drive. If you don't believe me, I'll give you a link.

d
dj jock 16.01.22

They are not old yet. Leon is 33, Ada is 33, Sherry is 23, Chris is 33. Helene-26. Jake is 27. Pierce-27. Do not confuse age. I can present their full profile.

W
WarlockIII 16.01.22

Dj Jock
What are you driving ... Do you want to say that Leon in Raccoon City was 19 years old?
Cop at 19? what profiles did you look at? the year before last?
Leon is 36, which is logical, in Raccoon City he was 21 - the age at which they take to the police ...
Chris in the mansion was 24 like ...
Ada is 3 years older than Leon
You confuse age

d
dj jock 16.01.22

Huh, that's how it's written. And that's kind of outdated information. But in any case, not as it is written at the very top, like they are over 40 ...

m
marat07 16.01.22

DJ Jock
And how much? The wiki contains the date of birth of each character, read and draw conclusions.

d
dj jock 16.01.22

OK. I'll take a look at the official. website if any.

L
Leon777... 16.01.22

The most pathetic thing in 2015, Ada is already 41 years old, it’s a pity for a woman for what she spent her life, for the sake of the G-virus, TK or lasplagas, camcop and the directors of the movie resident evil will make the denouement of the relationship between Ada and Leon

L
Leon777... 16.01.22

Wrong Ada Wong Age 38

L
Leon777... 16.01.22

Capcom wants to say that chris redfil is inpotent, he doesn't need a relationship or he's dumb, he's in his 40s.