3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anthropolog13 16.01.22 12:43 am

Village of Railway Workers (Wasteland 2)

I talked to both of them, completed all the side tasks, now a dead end. None of the leaders have dialogue. Atkinson gave me the train part and doesn't want to talk anymore. And Kekkaba said that my help was not needed. And also there are no more new replicas, what to do?
42 Comments
Sort by:
t
tibidididais 16.01.22

Make peace it's simple and it works exactly

a
anthropolog13 16.01.22

tibidibidais
how to do it if NPCs don't have replicas?

S
Stran_nik 16.01.22

Did you try to talk to Kebab with a Persian who had a spare part from the train in his backpack?
As an option, you can cut everyone out there as a warning for unwillingness to make peace, the main thing is not to admit when they ask on the walkie-talkie whether you bring them down there to the right and to the left XD

a
anthropolog13 16.01.22

I lost Stran_nik
, first I gave the part to the engineer, and then I went to Kekkaba, maybe because of this a bug happened

t
tibidididais 16.01.22

anthropolog13
Came to the sleepers, in exchange for the world I will find his daughter, came to the other made an appointment, the skill was cunning 7

a
anthropolog13 16.01.22

tibidibidais
well, yes, I did not have this skill

M
Moonlight 16.01.22

When I need to go to Kekkab to confirm Casey's willingness to cooperate, there is no update of the magazine and after that I can't talk with Casey about Kekkab's readiness to meet because he simply isn't in his house!

R
Ramz82 16.01.22

Casey will appear at the entry point to the Atkinsons' location when you and Kekkab and his squad approach it.

M
Moonlight 16.01.22

Ramz82
Kekkab doesn't have a conversation thread to go there

R
Ramz82 16.01.22

Kill the rail thieves, maybe that will stir up Kekkab.

A
Alex_Cra2y 16.01.22

How do you get a brake pad? Chief Atkinson is as silent as a guerrilla where he hides her.

W
Wolf Mercenary 16.01.22

People, tell me: in different passages I read that the bartender Gorkinovich gives a side quest and opens a location with a factory. I do not have it. Are there special conditions for getting the quest?

A
Alex_Cra2y 16.01.22

Wolf Mercenary
, in my opinion, to open I need the skill of f *** paliz.

G
Grawern 16.01.22

Will not help. I myself faced such a problem. I had to go through it again, because I wanted to reconcile them. If you have low charisma and the skills are not pumped: "*polysis" and "Cunningly*opy" (like that), then you won't be able to reconcile them. At least it didn’t work out for me, xs maybe something has changed after the update.

H
Harry_Smith 16.01.22

Grawern It has
n't changed, in order to reconcile I had to pump Cunningly..st up to level 6.

s
skard 16.01.22

Help close the quest with the return of property stolen from the merchant. I opened these boxes before I received this quest. Now there are no replicas of returning things. I threw something out of my backpack due to overload, give me a list of things that need to be given away.

A
Alex_Cra2y 16.01.22

Where to find a brake pad?

S
Stran_nik 16.01.22

skard
Boxes lie in the camp, from the entrance to the left, there were still wolves in front of it, a minefield and frogs ... Not far from the house there are three small boxes, they are not very striking and you could easily run through them looking at the boxes standing by the house, there will be only one package, if I'm not mistaken it's called - stolen goods.

s
skard 16.01.22

Stran_nik
found, thanks.

g
ghostnastromo 16.01.22

Please help me out, I negotiated with the leaders, Kebab seemed to have already agreed to the conditions and ran to the gate, when we approach Casey with the guards and I start talking to him, he replies that he is not satisfied with the conditions and he will not give up the railway shoe, other buttons not in the dialogue, thus they do not agree and the Topekans kill the Atkinsons. How to reconcile them?