3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anthropolog13 16.01.22 12:43 am

Village of Railway Workers (Wasteland 2)

I talked to both of them, completed all the side tasks, now a dead end. None of the leaders have dialogue. Atkinson gave me the train part and doesn't want to talk anymore. And Kekkaba said that my help was not needed. And also there are no more new replicas, what to do?
42 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasil Pryadka 16.01.22

anthropolog13
This is a known bug!
Unfortunately, you need to look for a save before the dialogue ...
The problem is that this quest does not have an alternative (peaceful) denouement. Either denouement by murder, or peaceful. That's just peaceful and buggy ...
The essence of the problem is that you need to have the skill "Butt Licking" level 5, then a dialogue appears with Casey to hammer a golden crutch into the rails and worship him together! After that, Kekabe approves this proposal...
Usually the main quests of the location have different ways of solving, but this is where the bug is. I started the location from the beginning and it was quite difficult to pump up the level 5 ass licking skill ... but no! I started the game from the very beginning)))) I created such a character who would be a pro only in conversations with maximum charisma ... Even from the very beginning of the game, the guard at the entrance to the Citadel gave me his rare shotgun when I tried to use a skill in a conversation, either Jo # oliz, or Zhitrozho # th!
In general, I don’t regret that I started again - this Persian with charisma added color to the game, for example, at the location of the Rail Nomads, I didn’t have to shoot drug addicts - a line appeared in the dialogue like “dude, why do you need to rob us? look how tired you are, You need to get some rest!" to which the junkie agrees and stupidly falls asleep where he was))))

V
Vasil Pryadka 16.01.22

Wolf Mercenary
yes. the algorithm is as follows:
1) we chat about everything with the bartender,
2) we switch to trading mode and buy a pomace (!), You can have one.
3) get out of the car.
4) we return to the car
5) we speak with a bartender such as the pomace is not tasty,
6) we need a skill either cunningly # opy 4 lvl, or zho # poliza 4 lvl. to take the quest to the Alcohol Factory nearby.
7) the quest is handed over at the factory itself, it is not necessary to return to the bar.

P.S. this is the very moment that the developers talked about, describing the non-linearity of the plot, even before the release.

S
Stran_nik 16.01.22

Vasil Pryadka Even
without a purchase, he can talk about the fact that his deliveries are delayed and ask to find out what's the matter, if I'm not mistaken, the dialogue appears after Angela kills the dude who gives us Ace's magazine.

a
anthropolog13 16.01.22

Vasil Pryadka,
I ran between the camps many times and nothing, and then at one fine moment I ran to the Atkinsons, and they were all already dead there ... next time I will download conversational skills from the very beginning, otherwise further in the course of the game they are very necessary at many points...

L
Luddanik 16.01.22

I had the same bullshit, after Casey sent me to tell Kekkaba his terms for making peace, I came to him, and there the whole dialogue was as if I met him for the first time, even for the wounded Topekan I got a new experience, but there was nothing at all about Casey and his conditions. And after I immediately approached Kekkaba for the second time, everything appeared.

N
Narget Nurn 16.01.22

Not quite on topic.
People, but how, in fact, to get to the rail nomads? There is a lot of radiation around. I tried it - someone in the detachment will surely die. Or should it be done later, when you get protection from radiation?

W
WaR_Viking 16.01.22

If you tell Casey that you will solve the problem, then you do not need to steal the golden crutch!
And just come to Kekkabe and agree that Casey will cut off his hand and give the pads, and the crutch will remain with Kekkabe.
Then go to Casey and tell the conditions to Kekkabe. He will not agree with the words, so tell Kekkabe.
And here is the MOST IMPORTANT!!! Do not turn off this dialogue! Although there will be no answer options. In his words there will be the word "TWO" in words. Here is the word and write on the keyboard. Voila! peaceful solution is ready!
In this scheme, my daughter Casey died in the game after exploding on a bomb.
I saw the second option, when Kekkabe steals it and you need to somehow negotiate with him.
But someone else will tell...

K
Kur6er 16.01.22

Hello everyone! My rail nomads reconciled without any posts. At the first entrance to the location, when the girl calls to save Ralphie, I sent a fighter with the skill of brute force to hammer a pole, and another to follow the girl (I specially rebooted, because I did not immediately understand where she was going). The girl went to the mined bike, Velik cleared mines and reported that Ralphie was alive. They chatted and she went to her camp. Then he met her at her father's house. In dialogue with e

K
Kur6er 16.01.22

with her father, said that his daughter almost died on his bomb and he said that he would not kill again. There is no need to threaten him further, or demand a brake shoe. From the proposed options, select "peace" and he sends you to the kekkabe. After that, Kekkaba agrees, as I said, without any pretensions. Rail thieves at that time, of course, had already been removed from allowance in full force. And then everything is according to the scenario: hammering a crutch, chopping off an arm, peace among the nomads and everyone is alive.

K
Kur6er 16.01.22

But I didn’t manage to get an award for Ralphie as a recruit. I agreed in a conversation with his mother to take the boy to the Rangers. but he was not immediately enlisted in the detachment, since he was initially weak, and he was not needed in the detachment. The boy said that he would go for a walk with his girlfriend. And on the way back, before leaving the LRP, the dialogue with Ralphi did not appear anymore. I thought he would show up at the citadel, but he didn't. A trifle, of course, but not nice)))
But I got a bonus for an alcoholic with the original name Scotchmo and for the former bodyguard of Atkinson, who, by the way, I liked more than the miner Takayuka.

A
Amdusciass 16.01.22

If the kebab has no replicas, switch to English and go through the quest to the end, then you can return to Russian.

a
alexisbn 16.01.22

Here I am stuck. The Atchinsons are ready for peace. Kebab asked not to interfere in their affairs. But the magazine says that perhaps a crutch will improve the situation. Casey is silent about the crutch, like you will never find it. In the swing near his house, not a single skill works to get this crutch on his own. Switching to English did nothing. I did all the tasks in the camp. Saved the boy. He killed all the scum (drugs and thieves). By the way, he also saved the girl on the site (well, he didn’t save him, but cleared the bomb next to her), but for some reason she was arrested anyway. What to do?((((

s
sixvitander 16.01.22

You can kill one and pass the quest. But because of these devils, I restarted the game three times, so I wanted to reconcile.

a
alexisbn 16.01.22

Sixvitander
I don't want to kill. I understand that I ran into a bug. But suddenly ... How to find a brake shoe? Maybe one of the virtual dummies will whisper in your ear (although they have already bypassed everyone, they are silent)

l
lovecreep 16.01.22

alexisbn pulled the
girl out of the cage?

a
alexisbn 16.01.22

lovecreep
No, sitting there asking for help. Of course, I can try to apply the skill, but I think it will not lead to good and a shootout will begin.

V
Vasil Pryadka 16.01.22

alexisbn
Tell me where the shoe is? ..
I somehow tried to use brute force on Casey in one of the saves, so he showed where he hides the shoe, but then he refused to communicate with me in the future - he was offended))
I'm not sure that the shoe can be obtained without dialogue, but here's a hint for you:
At the entrance to Casey's house there is a strange swing ... In the "rude dialogue" he took me outside and said that the shoe was in the swing and it needed to be destroyed by force and taken away ...
If at all I went into a dead end, then try to kick the rocker - if you break it, then your shoe is yours. The quest may be solved in this way, I did not continue this thread in this way.

a
alexisbn 16.01.22

Vasil Pryadka
Brute force does not help. Swing is inactive for none of the skills. It doesn't apply to Casey either. How did you beat him then?

Upd. So, I got the block with a simple shot at the swing. But it didn't work out in the end. With the pad, Casey doesn't react at all. Kekkaba, on the other hand, rejoices and says that he will finally be able to finish off the Achkinsons (and this task is completed), and asks to give it to the driver (and who is this?). There are no breakouts to be seen anywhere. You can't get the girl out of jail either. If you break the lock, shooting starts. How to save her? Or is the world no longer visible?

p
piknik777 16.01.22

WaR_Viking
Thank you so much for the advice, I was thinking about replaying the game. Everyone should find the right advice in time in the game and in life).

A
Anton Swerk 16.01.22

Let me know who is in the know. On XP, this location is wildly buggy - textures disappear, text, etc. That is, there is no way to get through. Is this location required by the story? Or you can stupidly score on it?