3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 16.11.19 10:44 pm

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

An hour before work to play.
Very cool Hero hunt, Luke 13 Imperials have nakroma. Jawas cannot be killed.
Sucks played the mouse in dogfights.
Couldn't play big battle 10 to 10 gathered, half did not wait.
Like the map of Endor.
And it seems even better optimized, for Bethke noticed the smallest drawdown, is now working for ultra
114 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 16.11.19

I play failed... If during testing on Hoth was over 30 FPS, but now the drawdown to 0 and they last and for 5 seconds, and 10...

X
XBoy360 16.11.19

Traun
now works perfectly on the ultra
And the computer what?

D
DemonXL1080 16.11.19

Played a few modes while the game is satisfied, switching to 3rd person much.
What about optimization, has become even better, played in beta, in release, felt the difference.
Settings Ultra, fps 90-100...

T
Traun 16.11.19

XBoy360
i5 4570, gtx 770 2gb, 8 gb ram.
Coming to dinner test comp brother (fx 4350, gtx 950 2GB, 8 gb ram)
And configuration brother 50-60 fps on ultra running

THINK970
Why do more than 60 fps?

D
DemonXL1080 16.11.19

Traun
Why not, if the system allows, and the monitor at 144Hz.

T
Traun 16.11.19

There is a suspicion that the game can quickly get bored, but sure I'll open all the buns/guns.
Not clear the time base comannder for gamers, there are only 8 sieges and the game on the PC says that 50 sieges, maybe the game still not updated? Which on the iPhone is how many sieges?

T
Traun 16.11.19

THINK970
I was not able to play Murder Soul Suspect with vsync 30 fps without it 100-200 fps, the mouse reacts to everything very quickly + the gap in the middle of the screen from off VSYNC, and it seems that it works faster than provided

D
DemonXL1080 16.11.19

Traun
Without the rifle and the breaks are there, I agree that monitor is 144Hz, the limiting of rifle and I have 60 frames no, because the monitor is not 60Hz.
Okay, let's not to discuss here the glands, because the topic is different)

G
GarminGo 16.11.19

Traun

To do this, personally I bought Monique 144Hz with G-sync breaks for me in the past.

B
Blaze08 16.11.19

Guys, where to get anglofikator? From the Russian fonts I want to vomit. And the game met expectations

T
Traun 16.11.19

Blaze08
I guess it's still early, lay out later
I would only voice acting changed

G
GarminGo 16.11.19

Blaze08

Can you please tell us more about the impressions) I sit at work, in the evening can play. And above all, much more interested in what they've done with heroes? Promised to reconsider some moments, like the damage no longer needed, is left on their timer?

T
TimKar 16.11.19

GarminGo
timer on heroes is no more, they now have a full bar of HP, but othila either.

G
GarminGo 16.11.19

Genom94

That is, it turns out there is opportunity to become a hero from the beginning and hold them until the end of the game? If so, I feel that many will abuse this)

Interestingly, while HP as a whole has become more? Or as quickly you can kill the hero (like in some YouTube video)

T
TimKar 16.11.19

GarminGo
is, if you sit on the base and nowhere to go) respectable HP and not very much, but not enough.

G
GarminGo 16.11.19

Genom94

As I understand it in every video, the hero is drained quickly in open spaces, but if you sit indoors, is indoor corridor, where the distance between the Persians small, some characters can be there for a long time for frags to fill and climb on the rampage only when abilities rollback)))

And Leah can heal another character?

S
Sanniel 16.11.19

The game is a lot of positive emotions, but also has its drawbacks. Optimization, to me, the atmosphere, the scale is amazing, but in terms of gameplay for me a bit disappointing.
Play in the air with the help of Claudia and mouse is all mazahizm some

M
Maxximka_UA 16.11.19

Sanniel
Buy a joystick and you will have joy or do you think that fighting in the air will be held some other way?

K
Konstantin Gricenko 16.11.19

The main menu flashes and disappears and joins a black screen and the mouse and hear the song from the main menu , please help!!!

T
TimKar 16.11.19

GarminGo
Leia not played do not know. At the open but quickly drained.