3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 16.11.19 10:44 pm

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

An hour before work to play.
Very cool Hero hunt, Luke 13 Imperials have nakroma. Jawas cannot be killed.
Sucks played the mouse in dogfights.
Couldn't play big battle 10 to 10 gathered, half did not wait.
Like the map of Endor.
And it seems even better optimized, for Bethke noticed the smallest drawdown, is now working for ultra
114 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zector 16.11.19

Andrew Baulin
where he found the icons of the Falcon and Раб1?

the first is very easy, I first didn't know this, but they appear almost at the beginning of the match somewhere above the surface of the card (looks like a regular hero icons). When the game starts, you just have to fly near the ground and be attentive, then, to find them not working. I thus managed to get into a heroic ship approximately every second time.

In Hunt mode the hero is also quite difficult to make 10 wins.

Yes, it is, perhaps, the most difficult. But not all that bad, you just have to pridratsya to this regime and to gain skill. Of the weapons I recommend to use the SE-14C (a gun that shoots a small queue) in combination with the card of discontinuous shots, another powerful combination is the jetpack + crossbow (load, flies in for the kill). You need to shoot only when you see that the hero has low HP, about 10-15, i.e. the main thing - to wait for the right moment to finish, before you even shoot, and hide nearby behind a rock, for example. These two weapons demolished a lot of health, a pistol with explosive to overheating, you can remove about a quarter of life, with a crossbow at about 15, I do not remember (main shoot only under the feet). Of the bonuses to using a thermal grenade, raketnitsa, orbital strike and a stationary machine gun, this also will help to finish.
Then you have the right to learn how to play the characters themselves and to properly use the terrain map, just watch how others play and try again or look on YouTube. There are some chips, for example, to sit behind Boba Fett on Endor the map on the roof of the ship, just shooting down on enemies is almost 100% wines. But if Kratz, then just keep your nose clean, and try to hide somewhere where you will not be able to get close will be well sweep a narrow passage and wait until you will love.

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

With a height of 45 level to which I have resume I can say that game days made a huge mistake by placing an battlescape in certain fixed locations on the maps. These places brocilli game gradually computed and stored. In the end, the same player can easily all round appear a hero, or constantly get into the at-at or at-ST, or in the fighter, gaining a huge advantage over other players. And after all it would be enough to make the place of occurrence of all random bottlecaps that the size of the cards is not difficult. About cheaters is hard to say, but the accounts of some players at the end of the round teeth for 70 frags frankly annoying. My maximum record for a round 31 frag. However in the game because there is no skadow, no observer mode, because the leader look not possible - go and try to understand how he plays there and than. Even cheating the game has, because of the action of the player other players in any way it is impossible to control.

PS apparently inept debased Bobby Fett. He was the only decent weapon - rocket. So they are now either not induced or are induced by some inexplicable algorithm, i.e. when you wish to, but mostly flying wide of the goal. Before the hero could have a productive camping and now he has even a decent weapons are not. The Blaster had not vysotny. The only though to fly yet can fully.

Z
Zector 16.11.19

vitalik76
Yes, it's all nonsense about the appearance of the bonuses in some in the same places. At best, it will help you to consistently get in the aircraft or AT-ST in the beginning of the round, and that's where, for example, will be a bonus to the hero, you never know, and while you're waiting for him in one place, someone else will pick up in another.
Cheaters on PC, unfortunately, have met them somewhere 2-3 times, but they are immediately noticeable, vancott any weapon through the floor of the map. And those who fills a lot of kills, not necessarily the cheaters. For example, I was personally able to get something around 50 kills per round in the mode of attack of the Walkers.

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Bonuses for all-round appear in the same places. Everything except heroic. Heroic more or less randomly, but I suspect that they are fixed, just possible more. Regular bonuses, for example in attack of the walkers, change your spawn place in accordance with the promotion of the progress of the round. I.e. on the first line of transmitters they in the same place, on the second in another, third in the third. But all these places are fixed and do not change. And after testing one of the bonus the second time it appears not instantly. So having played a minute in Walker you can easily get the spawn bonus again. These places are easily visible from the side - if you look at the players, it can be seen that many of the lots on the spot like idle. And usually it drochery-black attack level 50. I don't have all the equipment bonuses are calculated, but on some maps you know. It helps to perform tasks that can only be done in the art. If to trust the case to perform these tasks is very long.

K
Konstantinum 16.11.19

the game don't need me here!!

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Yeah, the sender directly. Something I see time is running out and with DLS nowhere. The menu of the game the season pass is no release date or even a description of DLS. Even the first of them. It's time to really begin to release, is there not a battle where you had two years to prolong the pleasure. And how would not come out, what will povalyat, and then return the money and say not shmogla I do not shmogla.

S
Strel-Ok 16.11.19

In my opinion, the game is pretty good. She should not Tr 2, but with 40% discount it is quite possible to acquire, which I did. The graphics are excellent, the best, IMHO, that is. The sound is also good. Many were driven to voice acting, but for me, it's better than one Boris Repetur for everyone. The interface is nice. Well, to play, overall, interesting.
Another thing is that this is Unfair dear... orgasom stub with an even more expensive Supplement. But as someone already said, the stub of the quality :)
PS By the way on pricing and freebies. Free updates, more are expected (such as Battle for Jakku)?

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Who the hell knows. While reliable information about supplements is exactly zero. Menu exit DLS empty.

b
bakshish 16.11.19

While Bethke had formed a skeptical opinion about the game, but then the interest is certainly overpowered and bought a hundred tyreno account for review, 've been playing for a week, very personal But This game is not worth 2000K, then either as I buy for a couple of days account for a hundred or wait for discount, as was the time of hardline cost 600 and 300r to origin discounted.

A
Aleksandr Shmelev 16.11.19

Strel Ok
Nope, said it was the last and only addition for free(

S
Star_Skilf 16.11.19

My most favorite mode of et heroes against villains . for the jocks to play well there

S
Star_Skilf 16.11.19

All familiarity with network shooters I'm out on a trial BF4 (but not matter). Have been looking for replacement tanks, so Star Wars Battlefront for me, the perfect killer of time for 1.5-2 hours in the evening to drive and it is all there: great graphics, annoying gameplay, no classes, leveling, quite diverse modes, Donata. The only negative was the price of a full set too high.

D
DurilkaKartonnaya 16.11.19

Yesterday, fun, fun.. But one time today, played 3 times a mode where you have to bring the walkers, so the boys flew and destroyed everything. score 100 kills 0 deaths. tried to run from the ground missile did not. and these spacecraft I do in the management of severe(although in BF3 and BF4 fly well at all). so what to do with these? though don't go in these modes... and so funny again...

v
vitalik76 16.11.19

Given the fact that proton torpedoes and smart missile nerf, the aircraft must start to behave brutally terrible. It is strange that the game never came up to protect AT-ST. The fighters have evasion, countermeasures, force field, lock, missile guidance, and he has no protection there.

D
Denis Leshin 16.11.19

T
TheBIgStan 16.11.19

I understand when will the first DLS of sazonki, will be online less. I would certainly have bought it, but the price is 3K rubles strongly repels.

L
Luska Pro 16.11.19

I bought this today,decided to play in the mode of attack of the walkers.A half hour search could not find a single game.With the domination modes, and a turning point too.Online on the computer at all zero?

T
TheBIgStan 16.11.19

Luska Pro
A blatant lie. Specifically went to this mode, the game found at the very first second.

A
Andrey Baulin 16.11.19

Luska Pro
TheBIgStan
Support. Without problems comes in all modes. And not even only in the evening and during the day.

S
SergeySZV 16.11.19

Well, in this game the plot, though interesting. Or just a cartoon.