3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 19.01.22 10:02 pm

Error \"Not enough available memory\" Throws during game play. (God of War (2018))

Guys, help with the problem... during the game sometimes throws out with the error not enough available memory... steam license. For 5 hours of the game, I threw it out 2 times, but it's still not pleasant to constantly restart the computer.
I7-7700
gtx 1080
16 gb
69 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 19.01.22

There is a memory leak in the game, nothing will help, increasing the amount of RAM or the swap file will only delay the crash)

v
voviangenze 19.01.22

SAD (((((((((((ON MEMORY LEAKAGE) -Put-Mem Reduct-KIND OF HELPS!!!!

D
Dmitry Milkov 19.01.22

Torusman
Thank you 6 hours of play, the flight is normal, I set the auto-cleaning of memory every 40 minutes!

J
Joker19gl 19.01.22

https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/f07albP3/file.html - Steam's last experimental patch at the moment (For a pirate, throw it into the game folder)

M
Mikontik1 19.01.22

Joker1917
Application error. The experiment failed.

d
deathrocketandme 19.01.22

Mikontik1
Yes, this fix was aimed at the 12th generation of Intel stones. We are waiting, we are waiting, maybe they will fix it in a month.

A
ALEX LISOV 19.01.22

I have a 1080ti and I noticed that the game does not unload the video memory, that is, it reaches 11 GB and crashes with an out of memory error, etc. Perhaps the fault lies with the crooked nvidia driver that came out with the game.

d
dillannox 19.01.22

ALEX LISOV
Identical bullshit, only the 2080 card. The lower the graphics settings, the longer you can play before the crash (logically). I read in the English-language Steam thread about the game that people agree that it's not only about the RAM leak, but also about the non-loading of the VK video memory (moreover, on Nvidia cards). Perhaps the last firewood is really to blame ..

d
deathrocketandme 19.01.22

dillannox
I'm using the old 471.96 driver and it's the same.

J
Joker19gl 19.01.22

In general, at the moment the only solution to the memory leak problem is to set the automatic selection of the size of the paging file, and you can play quietly for some time without crashes, until the game eats everything it can, this is the only solution to the problem until the developers fix the problem, roll out a normal patch, and it is not known whether they will fix this problem at all and when, so if you want to play normally, then only this way. I just think by the time the developers fix the problem, many will have already completed the game, I hope it helped someone)

M
Mikontik1 19.01.22

Joker1917
And it doesn't work. f.p. 120 gig is not enough? Poured out stable. 16 GB is littered. RAM... and finish. I not only demolished firewood vidyuhi, but also zvukovuhi. There, somehow everything randomly climbs out the sides. As for me, this is one of the most vile and hand-crafted porting of the game on the PC. So sorrow.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Mikontik1
Fun fact. Any games through the emulator do not cause such problems, crashes and other shit that you already need to restart the computer, otherwise everything breaks to hell.

f
freedan 25.01.22

16 RAM + 12 swap - crashed every 40 minutes. Eats up all virtual memory, memreduct cleans only RAM. I set the swap to 112 (with a margin :)), it became more fun - 2 hours, then it eats up RAM and hangs.
I tried to clean it with memreduct, but after cleaning, friezes begin. Therefore, we pass with breaks for rest)

A
Alexey Litvintsev 25.01.22

Could it be a computer problem? I5 10400f rtx 3060Ti 16 GB of memory, standard paging file from Windows. Not once there were sorties, and so on

f
freedan 25.01.22

Alexey
Litvintsev it is impossible to test on all configurations. Therefore, we are waiting for corrections.

s
susaglad 25.01.22

Here the dude says that he stopped flying after some manipulations. Who will check please unsubscribe how this method works for you or not.

A
Alex Hawk 25.01.22

Solution:
I set the swap file to 100 gigs. The flights have stopped.

E
ED61 25.01.22

just don’t put ultra on textures .. put on high departures gone .. 16 oz 8 swaps.

A
Alex Hawk 25.01.22

ED61
Crashed from swap 8 16 frames at high textures. That's not the point here.

E
ED61 25.01.22

Alex Hawk
how much memory is on the card??? It also depends on the amount of VRAM.