3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merphy 16.11.19 11:44 pm

Bonfires (Dark Souls 2)

If you sit down to relax by the fire,then again all the enemies in one piece are.It should be or not ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 16.11.19

No, perhaps you have some sort of bug. You need to check the description of the game, clearly missed something.

_
_TEZ_ 16.11.19

merphy
It must be so ))) even after the death of all enemies vosstanavlivayutsya, and your souls stay where you died, and if once dead the soul will be gone!!! HARDCORE!!!!

R
Reav3r 16.11.19

merphy
Everyone sitting around the campfire and death respawned npc

M
Miller_spb 16.11.19

Sheff322
ahahaha)))))

r
rianon1989 16.11.19

if the enemy is often to kill, then eventually some of them disappear, and then all

s
s1ash3r 16.11.19

it's so cute

A
AT_Sagor 16.11.19

Or in the Covenant of Champions, at least for infinite enemy resurrection. Also please note that any of the known methods of fast travel to the fire revives enemies, but does not restore the main character, so there is no interaction with the fire.

Q
QUlCK 16.11.19

merphy
I thought about it all already know :)

U
Ugryumaya Hopps 16.11.19

Welcome to dark souls!

D
Darzamat 16.11.19

merphy, I have bad news for you...

A
AT_Sagor 16.11.19

Okay, laughed enough - good little by little, and not so funny. But to admit this kind of issue long time here on the forum are not met; see, the man first sat down for the series Dark Souls and that is a big enemy of every kind of spoilers.

a
axaxaxaxa 16.11.19

Odd funny.

M
Misha gotko 16.11.19

Apokalipsis113
Actually 12 times I'm so in NY, sex games strip

M
Misha gotko 16.11.19

If not respawning enemies then it would've been a sandbox for children

m
merphy 16.11.19

The question actually asked ,because missed a couple of beats opponent half my life there-thought the campfire cures.And then it turns out that it makes no sense--all the enemies up.T.if he could reach the CL. bonfire/locations you have to start all over again.And Yes, sat at this game for the first time--no big deal.
I ask the question differently-who what tactic to maintain the standard of living ?

_
_Whispers In The Dark 16.11.19

merphy
I do not get the damage Dodge perekalivatsja. and the stones of health to help

v
versir 16.11.19

merphy
turn away, possibly Bay in the back with two hands, and so on for life can use aloe water or stones health

G
Gerakl96 16.11.19

and what Lorne justification that after all the enemies are resurrected? or is it purely a gaming Convention? the fact that they are undead - this is understandable, they need to be reborn, but in killing them we are taking all of their souls...isn't it?

l
legusor 16.11.19

all the enemies back up after bonfires. around each bonfire, all the enemies come to life just for 12 times. coal enmity on the most bonfires to level up to 99. after each burning coal of hatred all enemies will recover and they will have 12 more oziveni after resting for the surrounding fire. every coal of enmity, i.e. to improve the level of fire, enemies become stronger and so 7 times. after level 8 the fire and up to 99 enemies will be reinforced to +7. don't have to kill all enemies 12 times to increase the fire, because it can be done at any time. strengthening a bonfire in majula increases the number of skeletons in the basement geographer, but I don't remember how many skeletons there may be.
to maintain the standard of living and learn to attack and roll or just try to run past enemies, and use the call signs of friendly players that can help with mopping up the locations of enemies and killing bosses. the call signs of friendly NPCs too, and they function the same, only they will only see you in human form when you're not hollow. for this we need to eat a figure of humanity in the form of a hollow.