3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infiltrator 25.01.22 09:46 pm

Wishes and ideas for continuation: - TimeShift 2 (TimeShift)

I agree the game is cool, it would be worth making a sequel.
38 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

I also directed attention to him, but there is no need to shake in the foam of anticipation. I agree, I'll have to find out.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

"Syndicate is a modern incarnation of the cult game of 1993" (games.vsevnet.ru)...
- Again I hear the word "modern", in relation to another static crap.
Alas, and as a pimple on the ass of the respected Shift, this gamal will obviously not work :). In addition, these friends from Starbreeze Studios manage, as in two of their The Chronicles of Riddick Gold, to mess around again and again with flashing, blinding nastiness of pictures. Forget about traditional monitor resolutions and visually slap an already slapped action game.

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Failure chtoli according to you

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

You can shoot, but the game is gamble to be honest.

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

It's clear . Well, why the hell not resurrect this game, and not rivet vysers.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

TimeShift is a thoroughbred horse, and this is all static dandruff, without an idea, appearance, design, intelligible content and interest in that very feeling of adventure in the game.
From the games of the last time, in which from the first minutes you understand that "this is exactly what the doc ordered," I can only cite Dead Island as an example. This is the game where if you weigh the advantages and disadvantages, the disadvantages will practically become weightless. The game is not just beautiful, it is done right.

The output of Crysis 2 was spoiled by an early drain into the blank network before the office. game release.
1. Then it was not entirely "pioneering" to replay, it didn't work out well with Kryze, not triumphantly.
2. In my deep conviction, the designers of the single-player made half of the levels of the game just ugly and somehow. All these gloomy wretched, just for excuses, watercolor ruins - a complete 100% UG.
Take a look at the multiplayer vids, where the GG runs on the roofs of skyscrapers and where others cross the cityscape,

in the single this is only miserable leftovers. And in my understanding, "Crisis in New York" is exactly what is on the video and directly on the streets. And not in the darkness and darkness of the wretched locations.
3. In Crysis 2, Medal of Honor (2010), FEAR 3 needs to be weaved with the snout of all designers who consider ALL players to be cattle without aesthetic pretensions. To discourage "walking" on the big one, where it's not supposed to ...)

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Yes there is, I had this beta version of Crysis.

l
little man 25.01.22

TimeShift is an experiment in the FPS genre as impressive as Portal and Mirror's Edge. That's why I think it should have a sequel.

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

True, but all do not care, unfortunately.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

Or maybe fortunately. It will remain the only and inimitable, also the result ...

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Yes, you and I wrote earlier what a possible continuation of Yoba, unfortunately, can wait for the game. Maybe you're right, it's hard to write something.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

Yes, they still don’t have enough Testosterone for such a return)

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Who knows.

k
kostr184 25.01.22

Judging by the end of timeShitf, the second part must exist...

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Profit is not visible from it to sponsors yet.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

Their managers are so-so ... they do not know the potential of the idea of ​​​​this game.
The statement of this comes after getting acquainted with the creativity of competitors, none of which has yet surpassed the possibilities of time management in TimeShift and has not even come close to anything like that. Although probably everyone has met gameplay attempts to "get closer to" :) As already mentioned, he is one of a kind.

And as for the sponsors, they need to be convinced by providing real plans and worthwhile ideas, formulating the actual reasons for the past failure, when the game was in 2007. it simply did not hit the right stream, and this happened, as sane people understand - not because of its lack as an interesting product, but due to an unfavorable combination of circumstances.
But in order to convince people to bet, you need at least not to fall into pessimism and be aware that the second attempt should be more strategically adjusted and take into account the parallel developments of other studios.
The development of a first-person shooter with that name will already draw attention to itself, although I agree - iron Faberge is needed for such a step. Any off-budget movement in this genre is now rare, and there is a chance of a triumphant return.

At first glance, I idealize, but for some reason I believe in this game, that it didn’t say everything and could continue the past adventure in a slightly more modern presentation, BUT with the preservation of all the main things that it has. No frills, be careful...

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

That's right. After all, then the game even had competition in the form of code.

A
Alexander_Viking 25.01.22

damn year 2022 and I still really want a sequel, it was such a cool game, unlike Crysis, it was not demanding on the system. for me one of the best shooting games that have been released