3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sandro_NSK 16.11.19 11:45 pm

The secret trophy which you get in the game (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Playing Morrowind I was curious and there are people like me who also had a collection of items in Morrowind

5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 16.11.19

well, I'll be the first))))
in my opinion the secret my trophy is the Azura's star and soul of Almalexia

L
Lord Hater 16.11.19

Well, I'm not a collector, but... I always collected the amulets, medallions, etc. at the Heart of Agatov. Collected the full collection and laid out at home. Even Azura's Star with the soul of Vivec, and ... I do not remember as is called, in short, under the Skaal village ice cave there's a boy in the mantle of Grief is something there. Here is the mantle and something else. I do not remember exactly.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 16.11.19

I also gathered a collection of unique items at home. But here is the secret which... Um, I guess it Grisemer, I was still not very good snaryagu had, and when they nosel this sword was so happy)

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.19

I remember when I first took took the house through which the beginning of the game going and all there is to steal
and is laid on the table all sorts of alchemical poop every on paper postal equipment top soul stones all sorts of lights Cup 6th house cups bottles and another thing what is that Nada on the quest to give
pass all the books piled up to the ceiling and in the basement a collection of balls of all sorts.
but in the yard this is I have every armor lay I of farmil return marked a ton and the game is there much lag and crashes at times. at first I was running to sell to the local merchant but he went bankrupt and loot ceased to get.
and then it is revealed that somewhere in this mountain of loot keening or whatever it is lost. and the divider was postponed because he was cool. I had to get to the knife to find and then all lay and where I stood there grew up such a tower to the moon. and then, when the magic of Vivec vanished and the world started up physics all these things began to fall from the sky on Vivec city and destroyed half of Morrowind from the explosion rose a terrible tsunami and washed away of windhelm in Skyrim. so the gods of Skyrim forbade me to farm things marked return and stack them in the yard.
I hope Skyrim 2 make a normal target system podkladyvanie items so they do not unroll

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 16.11.19

Mechikov such I don't know how Sandro. Did not really gathered, in addition to the regular Daedric. In some versions of the game I think I found it Boots of blinding speed, well, Daedric growth. shield permanent Zacharias was in a game, seems fair.
It seems on the island of Sheogorath some art was produced in the same version. but then the game glitched and I started a new one.