3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 02.09.19 09:15 pm

What is your favorite alien race?

Well, maybe someone like, for example, a race of Orcs or Boats, for example, or race you sympathize with the Faeyans, and you can generally close in spirit to some sort of race which is almost not who have not heard.

I am sympathetic to the race of Elves, they are reasonably intelligent, can wield magic, and are also considered protectors of nature. Well than not the ideal race? The Khajiit, by the way is also good, they are soft and fluffy, and I want to Pat them.

Of course, there are other great races and which now we will discuss what and why you like them.
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Lamia. A very peculiar snake-like creatures, some setting are experts in poisons, which, in principle, logical. Anyone who has seen how it moves and attacks the snake would have found a similar hybrid at least interesting.
Number two...well, let it be the kitsune. They are also fluffy, and the 9 tails are better than one, ha-ha. Magicians-illusionists, loosely thrown over in the woods and in person...and why not?
Well...close the three Minotaurs. Tabarani:) and the company. One of the most famous monsters of antiquity, and later appeared in Warcraft and the warlords, the Forgotten Realms, and God knows how many games and universes, now almost forgotten. Something I can't remember any games with decent graphics where the player could try it on the horn and someone to butt. Unfair the same.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

1 Protoss

2 Geta

3 Zerg

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.09.19

Asari.Blue Chicks fareva.

C
CURSED DARKNESS 20.01.23

NEPHILIM FROM THE DARKSIDERS SERIES

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

probably in typical fantasy settings, I usually gravitate towards all sorts of elves and sorting through their varieties, I feel the torment of choosing which one to close up or still human ...

in space, I probably would still prefer quarians thanks to one spacesuit and therefore I can have a projection error of 1 spacesuit on the spacesuit population. but in fact it is not a fact that they would be pleasant in communication and handling. nevertheless, getting a hard quarian suit, mainly for the aesthetic contemplation of his work, seems to me an interesting idea.

in second place in popularity will probably be all sorts of unicorns. this is significant because it was so that I judged the game by the way the unicorns were embedded there. if well patched up starting from the meme of expectation about these artiodactyls, then the ira is good. if there is something else or from another unit, then the rage and curses of the game. but over time I became more tolerant of the races and orders of unicorns. if I imagine that I ended up in some sort of search after if I could sort out the basic needs of basic security, I began to manage to collect information about this race and not search for a brothel with all sorts of drow.
further if you collect a collection of all sorts of cool creatures.

probably after unicorns all sorts of succubi would begin. however, in different settings, succubi are different, somewhere more cool hexapods, somewhere less. It is especially pleasant when they have beautiful legs with hooves and a searching joint of beautiful portions. and all of this comes with proportionately functional wings and a pact of horns of all shapes and sizes.

then perhaps all sorts of centaurids will begin, which previously seemed to me a rather stupid idea, but gradually it did not start to conceptually like it. for games with a large open world, a centaur would be an interesting solution since it is always a horse instead of pants. in theory, this could turn out to be an interesting archer with Mongolian tactics at maximum speed. and also some stock of carrying capacity of bags to collect and carry loot. the downside will be weak booking because booking a centaur in the medieval industry is very expensive and the area of ​​metal projections per mass is higher there than on a humanoid. and could not think of anything to armor the legs. you can close up armor to the knees and cover the rest of the space with a chain mail skirt to protect against bows and crossbows, but it will look like a table with a tablecloth and is no longer so aesthetically pleasing and mobile. and some centaurids on the undercarriage of the deer are weaker and less hardy, probably, but the fluffy ones are no worse than almost any Khajiit and Ketsun, although the skin is not the same, of course. therefore, this is some kind of anti-aircraft support carrying a bow with an interesting attractive loin part, where my gaze will probably be mainly directed. but from the point of view of communication with this thing, there will probably be a pronounced sewn-in consciousness of an adhering manufacturing economy and this might be a problem.

mermaids and naked look cool. but mermaids seem to live in a different environment and it is impossible and difficult to interact with them in general. in theory, this should be something that lives in relatively shallow water and collects a cow base with his hands in his mouth, while using the simplest tool activity to open crabs and maliks. from that this thing almost always swims with its back up and the head corresponds to looks down at the bottom. mermaids should be bad with gun activity because I didn’t find that in the sea or in a reservoir it could be used as a spear for harpoon hunting for fish, because in the ocean everything from which a girl can be repaired is quite heavy and fragile. and the tree, respectively, if it gets there in some quantity, it quickly deteriorates. metal processing is also a problem if we assume that there is no cold metal processing under water, otherwise the thermal conductivity of water is higher than air, and even a couple of copper or zloty will be extremely difficult to repair, let alone create artificial fuel. so if the centaurs are cattle breeders, hunters, then the mermaids will have everything so strongly developed. super specific so not in games.
naked is cool. I imagined the gameplay as a naga as a fairly passable all-terrain vehicle with low pressure on the ground, capable of forcing rivers and swamps, as well as climbing over obstacles taller than human growth without slowing down. in terms of weapons, it will also be some kind of archer. because armor is not possible for a naga and against a person with a spear or pilum, this is the finish line. but the fact that an amiya or a naga will pounce is unlikely because large snakes are weak and slow. no musculature anymore to keep the bench press but in fact it may not be true if there is a different biology. in any case, it does not make much sense if there are several knights behind them with stripes and all sorts of halberds. and so it’s probably cool to watch such a 10-meter hose travel through the library, stretching out for the top books for 2 meters with irrigation.

Fairies are all sorts of cool ones. if it is holy, you can use a running marker or cursor instead of a flashlight.