3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Clever Fox 31.01.22 01:53 pm

Palmistry

Good day!
I decided to create a topic about Palmistry, I
've just been doing this myself for a year, and maybe there are other Palmists on the forum.
And yes, I would love to hear your opinion!
53 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ice_nigga 31.01.22

Accused? Fuckers of course!!!
Raf
, you yourself decide who you are, I draw conclusions for myself.

H
Hundred tichka 31.01.22

Of course

, to be honest, it’s loudly said, I put a point to Dyrel on the fact that among all the visitors there is not a single “deserved heromancer in the 20th generation”, and so purely chesuny, who didn’t even kuni, but they try to grind superbly

O
Observing_Vampire 31.01.22

Yes, you decide who you are, I draw conclusions for myself.

it’s strange you do them ...
having entered the topic, you crap everyone ...
and then you want them to rush to explain everything to you ...

To be honest, it’s loudly said, I put a point to Dyrel on the fact that among all the visitors there is not a single "deserved heromancer in the 20th generation" , and so purely chesuny, who even didn’t do kuni, and so they try to polish superbly

where did you pick up such heresy ?? ..

L
Lauren 31.01.22

rotten lips, like diarrhea from the anus of a sick buffalo,
what incomparable self-criticism

Now x * inemancer will look, there are still forty years of life, and tomorrow a killer will kill him, and what then?
then you will prove that you are right

. That is, if the line of life shows that you will live for another 40 years, then you can jump under the train and stay alive?
well, let him jump first

I
Ice_nigga 31.01.22

And so, we need a guinea pig to test everything! The topic is the following - the x * inemanta is faithful, he reads his line of life, and the hunt begins for him to prove to each other the opposite. Like teams deathmatch, who's on which team?

P
PAVEL 666 31.01.22

http://mirsovetov.ru/a/miscellaneous/unidentified/chiromancy.html

enjoy

L
Le_Mans 31.01.22

How? Too superficial...

E
EnglishQuaker 31.01.22

I used to be fond of sabzh somewhere from 6 to 8 years old (yes, when I was very young :)), when I was also fond of all kinds of astronomy, constellations, etc. And then the interest suddenly disappeared

:(

I
Ice_nigga 31.01.22

I don’t think it’s intellectually addicted to sectarian garbage ...

A
Adahn one 31.01.22

By the way, I am quite serious about palmistry and I can really read all this bullshit from the symbols on my hand. Only for me something at this point in time is neither cold nor hot ... I studied all this for the sake of interest, but there was no place for practical application of this skill in my life ...

I
Ice_nigga 31.01.22

Naturally, it was not found, since people have learned not to believe garbage ...

O
Observing_Vampire 31.01.22

oh bark then let's go xD...
lope we will still anneal??...

I think let's start with the fact that: why do we need games??...
why do we need music??...
why do we need films???...
why do people are you stupid?? this is not useful in practice ...

I went to the rocking chair for about half a year ...
no changes ... I
started doing karate do ...
and my body got stronger ... and I received wisdom in the lessons ...
so why do I need a rocking chair ?? ....
why deceive people ???...

S
SVETLANA000111 31.01.22

I have been looking for a good palmist for a long time. Usually everyone poured water. But found. Irina, using photographs of her palms, described to me all my life how and what will develop, suggested what to do and how to act in a confusing situation. If anyone needs it, write to her on whatsapp +79827386017. Do not call, she is a busy person, better write.