3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robert Silden 31.01.22 02:18 pm

What do you expect from the second part of the game? (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2)

Perhaps I'll start. You all know what the first part came out.
Continuous endless slaughter with death eaters and not a second of respite. Shooter system. The Magic Wand is an arsenal of weapons. Short story scenes, etc. I hope for the prudence of the developers at EA Bright Light. I wish them to correct mistakes and shortcomings and make a good game. Because the first part was not very good. I want them to release a game based on the book, not the movie. For games based on films are not always good. The Boy Who Lived is a truly great book. It awakens in us the most good feelings, teaches us kindness.
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Napoleon Bonaparte 31.01.22

I downloaded the game yesterday, went through several missions, unlike other parts, you can’t wander anywhere in Deathly Hallows 1 (as in Hogwarts in parts 5-6), I hope it will be in the new one, maybe portals so that you can walk around London, the forest , Hogwarts, new spells, new effects for the old ones, for example Flash now really sets fire, Wingardium Leviosa will be able to lift more objects and more convenient control, well, anything else

R
Robert Silden 31.01.22

Yes, portals, that would be nice, but the main thing is to change the genre, otherwise a shooter with a view from Dead Space and a spell system, in short, shit.

J
Jar196 31.01.22

I think that it would not hurt to change the patronus, well, so that the deer appears, and while you are fighting with the devourers, he protected you from the dementors,
but not for long. I would also like to see peaceful missions, like transgress, set up a tent, fetch water, etc.
and I was also a little infuriated by the missions where it is necessary to free the descendants of Muggles.
But I think that this is unlikely to happen. in the second part, action begins, even according to the book: the battle for Hogwarts, the theft of the Horcrux, the final battle with the dark lord.

R
Robert Silden 31.01.22

I agree about the Patronus and peaceful missions. It would be cool.

F
Fanthomas24 31.01.22

New spells, more 1v1 battles, although there will be enough of them in the Battle for Hogwarts))

B
Black Overlord 31.01.22

ex the best loss game is the philosopher's stone.
I still have a box with a player in my face.
I got it as a gift in 2002.

F
Fanthomas24 31.01.22

In general, we expect a lot from the second part

n
nonPO222 31.01.22

and that the book Deathly Hallows 2 is out????

S
Skree 31.01.22

I think there will be even more fights with shelters and rolls :D
and there will be less chatter.

F
Fanthomas24 31.01.22

neRO222, there is one book, but two films.
They divided one book into two parts of the film)

R
Richard 31.01.22

Fanthomas24
Hired extra and shared!

And I'm waiting for diversity, and not a stupid shootout with spells in Gringotts and Hogwarts, well, Volan de Mort is more difficult :)

p
poT9ka 31.01.22

Weathley's father is dead! =(((

A
Anakim25 31.01.22

I hope that there will be an avada kedavra spell ...
and so that you can use it

F
Fanthomas24 31.01.22

I still hope there will be a multi XD

I
Ilya Rak 31.01.22

I was glad when I found out how the gameplay in GP7 would be implemented, but when I saw it - where are the spells? Some shooter.

A
Antimad 31.01.22

In this universe, you can make an excellent RPG. proceeding not from the movie, but from the books, you can do a lot of interesting quests and, well, everything in general. and then the shooter .. it does not fit here at all.

S
Sadad172 31.01.22

The game is complete shit, clumsy, miserable, crooked clone of Gears...

Y
Yanel 31.01.22

I wish there were more subtleties of the book in the game!!
Antimad is right then it would be a great RPG.

S
Saito404 31.01.22

More plot and less nonsense
Antimad, RPGs based on the first three books exist (very good ones, by the way), but they only came out on the GameBoy, so few people know them

s
sky game 31.01.22

We are waiting for another slag about the adventures of the bespectacled man.