3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robert Silden 31.01.22 02:18 pm

What do you expect from the second part of the game? (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2)

Perhaps I'll start. You all know what the first part came out.
Continuous endless slaughter with death eaters and not a second of respite. Shooter system. The Magic Wand is an arsenal of weapons. Short story scenes, etc. I hope for the prudence of the developers at EA Bright Light. I wish them to correct mistakes and shortcomings and make a good game. Because the first part was not very good. I want them to release a game based on the book, not the movie. For games based on films are not always good. The Boy Who Lived is a truly great book. It awakens in us the most good feelings, teaches us kindness.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 31.01.22

WTCC
Who cares. For me, this is one of the best games. Yes, I like the movies too.

C
Captain Kote 31.01.22

Saito404 Well, I played parts 1 and 2 on PS1, so they weren’t current on the GameBoy

. But in general, they would have restarted the series of all parts of the current games in the form of RPGs and so that all parts or 4 would be included in one game, and after some time the rest would come out would

B
Bean Al-B-Back 31.01.22

The Harry Potter movie (film series) is one of the best for me. Games from 1st to 4th parts were too childish, but nevertheless you can play when there is nothing to do. More or less serious was the 5th part (Order of the Phoenix), I liked this one. The Half-Blood Prince was also normal, and the Deathly Hallows was turned into a dull shooter, only the ending is interesting.

p
poT9ka 31.01.22

to be honest, my expectations were not met much!

p
poT9ka 31.01.22

HOORAY!! Garich is already on the trackers! woohoo. . .

S
Skree 31.01.22

Well, my expectations were justified: current instead of rifts teleportation: D

K
Kaizer Soze 31.01.22

I expected from the game not forgivable spells, but did not wait ... (((
I was pleased that there is a "Transgression".

N
Nikolay Kirsanov 31.01.22

Honestly, it's a pity that in the entire series of games about Harry Potter, you can't create your own spells, runes, charms, evil eye, curses, rituals and artifacts with amulets, it's a pity that you can't study what you want (i.e. a greater variety of magic schools: School Changes (Transfiguration and Alchemy, partly Chimerology), School of Necromancy, School of Curses, Artifactology, Demonology, etc.), it is a pity that there is no way to fight against a more diverse number of enemies (dark magicians, werewolves, trolls, etc.)