3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimka Rebrov 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Game Experience (Sifu)

We share our impressions of this combat violence against a gamer.
34 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 07.02.22

Hardcore for the sake of hardcore. They could immediately do that at the first death, +30 years is given and everything that is trifling. A normal game could have come out if they had added a level of complexity, as well as another project for fans of fromsoftware games. According to the trailers, it seemed just a cool bitmap, xs why did the developers decide to twist the complexity so much, it’s not surprising that the game decided to be a temporary ex of the egs, there would be a lot of negative reviews on Steam because in fact the trailers showed one thing, but it turned out completely different.

E
Er DGN 07.02.22

I like the atmosphere, animation, style, plot. but so far it’s too difficult, at first I thought that I was a casual crank, but then I realized that they went too far with the balance, it’s complicated, and this is only the first level with ,, junkies that will not cause problems ,, (damn, I thought it would be me cause problems for everyone in this game, but it turns out the other way around))

T
TinkyF1 07.02.22

Blaine is very difficult, even for me, and by the way, I went through all the souls and sekiro, and sekiro went through 50 percent without damage, and here it’s so nonsense, if for me an avid hardcore player it’s really very difficult, then what can we say about an ordinary player , in general, it seems to me that there will be a patch because so far it's just not playable

d
dima_quant 07.02.22

I can’t go through chapter 2 of the last boss, it’s complete nonsense, of course, given the fact that I replayed chapter 1 for 25 years and found shortcuts to the boss in the second chapter, I couldn’t hack the game by cheat injection, can someone know how to break such games?

t
tango7 07.02.22

Eh, casual, the game is not as simple as it seems. As for the difficulty - the difficulty drops as the skills are pumped and the levels are replayed. You will have to replay the first level more than once in order to get the hang of it (and pump it up).
The first time I came to the club (second level) at the age of 70+ years.
In the second, it has already become easier and 40+ years have passed, plus skills can be pumped forever (for this you need to pour exp 5 times). Plus, it feels like the character is busting. Farming XP points and learning timings and now, the enemies are already laying down faster. And figurines, on which HP regen and damage are pumped, also help.
You also need to play carefully, not to shove like an unkillable rhinoceros, but to retreat and leave the encirclement, dodge, try to quickly knock out weak fighters (these are girls and hipsters go down with one combo), and then deal with the strong ones (they lose HP more slowly and look as athletes, they are often armed). In general, if you play it like Assassins, Batman or the classic BeatEmUP, then the game will quickly kick your ass.
In general, in this kung fu you need to include not only the Rambo mode, but also the brains. By the way, when re-passing the first level, a very short path to the boss opens up and even alternative rooms. Surely other levels work as well. So the toy is cool.

By the way, it is much easier than learning intricate combos and tactics against zadrov players from MK.
I would like to return the money for this Mortal Kombat.

D
Deturns 07.02.22

Stupid idea with aging .... Enrage terribly. I hope they will file some kind of trainer to turn off this nonsense to hell. And so the beatmap is valid. I was very much looking forward to it.

V
Vinden 07.02.22

The game is very cool, for a long time I did not get such a buzz from the game!

k
kekus1995 07.02.22

dima_quant
There is such a thing, dodges to help and memorization of timings a la sekiro. There is an opinion that he will be nerfed. I got confused and reached him at 21, but he aged me to 45.

k
kekus1995 07.02.22

Toy fire, could not resist and bought on pre-order for 1000r. Gtx 970 4gb 16gb ram i5 ssd - ultra everything is fine! IMHO - the best bagel of 2022. I did not spare a coin.
The game itself is interesting, challenging, exciting. Yes, the game is essentially monotonous, but that's why it's a roguelike. The plot is readable, the gameplay is PRACTICALLY repetitive (but guys, sekiro is not monotonous and not repetitive, honestly if?). If you dig deep, then there are a lot of extra perks and tricks, although most likely it's the directness of the hands and all this will be beaten off further.

This is a game where you will literally be weighed down for several years ahead, and some woman who wants "close contact" will take away a dozen of your years!) In a word - cool. This is how games should be made, with soul, quietly, without aggressive marketing and at a reasonable price.

I
IngwardIn 07.02.22

kekus1995
kekus1995 wrote:
IMHO - the best bagel of 2022. I did not spare a coin.
Yeah, the best roguelike in which there are no main elements and a roguelike mechanic. To bear such nonsense, you need to be able to.

C
Caliscan 07.02.22

kekus1995
Sekiro doesn't force you to restart the game. Reached the boss and fuck him until he's blue in the face

A
AlexanderLondon2077 07.02.22

The game is monotonous, but the combat is not bad, the aging feature only spoils the game, it would be better if they made "bonfires" instead of this rubbish

E
Enmer 07.02.22

Looks, plays and feels great, if not for a couple of BUT. On my personal PC, neither the driver nor the game itself sees that it is an active window, which is why I don’t see FPS, nor this pissing wheel does not work on concentration.
Absolutely vile combat, sometimes unbearably incomprehensible, all attacks except for the lower ones are understandable and easy to reach, but the lower ones are some kind of shame. Some of the attacks are easily feathered, some of the attacks are not feathered, neither dodge nor block, at least call out. Fat enemies and some underweight ones push you for some reason, which causes the camera to fly off and make you fight in hysterics, cursing the person who did all this.
There are NO adequate ways, except for my concentration that is not working, to break through the block, because of which my ass burned out 10 times already.
I went from the first run right up to the 2nd boss, ok, I think, but these two people that are right in front of the second boss are some kind of sur. They have ~4 combos, but like idols they spam the same one, with a pissed palm strike, which destroys your stamina and you die from touching the wall, God for what? The combo will wait either by spamming a simple dodge directly, but you can do this forever, because you won’t be able to attack because of the perma block, which, as you know, I can’t break through, or the dodge in the block, but this is pure luck because the frame is less for the dodge milliseconds. Tamshchemta sucked on them for about 20 years, and flunked the boss from the very first tray without death due to an absolutely meager supply of kombucha, which could be learned on 2 more "tests".
THE MOST STUNNING binding, as in DMS5, a combination for the direction of the character, and not for the fact. I don’t know why it’s done this way, but even if I spam you back + forward + right click, this creature will not strike in life, simply because the camera leaned back half a degree. In general, kombuchas, taking into account movements, work through 10 times.

Taschemta was pleased with the visual and some design solutions, like the type of assembly in the corridors, just very cool. But because of two mobs that cannot be defeated due to broken mechanics, the chair was burned, until the one-shot cheat appears, I will not even try to go through it.

D
Dimka Rebrov 07.02.22

Enmer
Personally, I hate this in games, not only do they panic, they have higher stamina, more hits, more of them, and most importantly, they have no PENALTIES. Plus, a stupid dodge system, where the top blow is blocked in them, and the bottom one is up, and left and right are a lottery.

I
Ilya Amilakhanov 07.02.22

Combat is not very like for me, it would be like in Batman then yes buzz. And so the same finishing touches and blows. It would be possible at least like in an assassin to hold down the defense and the character himself would parry the attacks.

E
Enmer 07.02.22

Dimka Rebrov
The funny thing is when you take a combo pkm + pkm, there are 7 hits almost instantly and the mob just dojit full attack. Class, cool. Even I can't press A and D 7 times in less than a second, but the game doesn't give a shit.

s
scane1 07.02.22

I liked it on the gamepad, you can easily take out everyone by memorizing a couple of combos. The game is definitely not for Claudia. Sometimes they one-shot to the head from the back, it looks funny, but you can dodge it with dodge. In general, it’s better not to leave anyone from the back)

d
dima_quant 07.02.22

kekus1995
I have already killed 4 bosses with a mod for a year, and I can say that the second boss is still weak)))

E
Enmer 07.02.22

Ilya Amilakhanov The fight is
technically perfect.
You have a light attack, a heavy attack, and combinations of them.
There is a defensive stance that auto-blocks due to stamina, in it, when holding, you have the option of dodges in place A and D for just dojis, S for dojis of upper attacks and W for dojis of low attacks, why is it like that, I don’t know tea, but the one who put it there originally was that dog. If you enter the rack in time, you have a peri.
You have an attack guarantor, in the form of concentration to break through the defense, stop the combo, start the combo.
Well, classic doji.
A plus of executions, which give frames of disobedience and the opportunity to relax.

Everything would be clear if it were not for the perry mechanic itself, which does not work. Yes, and dodges in place you also do not adequately plow on most enemies, and when you are already beaten by two. Combat in Batman/Spider/Middle-earth and other casual games is boring and one-sided in itself.

M
Madiark 07.02.22

The game is quite hard, especially the bearded boss with a machete, as a result, the game came out not the same as I expected watching the trailers of the game, I also really didn’t like the fact that there were no visual damage on the opponents, bruises, abrasions and wounds, everything is sterile and insipid