3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qixi 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Question on DO SORK (Diablo 2)

Good day. I decided to diversify the farm and swing the fo fork. After pumping in the necessary skills (passing + pho + bolt), there are still a lot of skills left. Decided to invest them in a thunderstorm. But a question with a friend:
I read that during the explosion, all fragments are damaged, of which there are about 40 (infa from the topic on PG). There is not much information in Google, but I found that the mob takes damage from 16 fragments if it is in the epicenter of the explosion. I didn’t understand exactly whether the 7 yard area of ​​​​action during an explosion, or whether a mob the size of 3 small mobs should be, this is no longer the point.
What is the real damage when an orb explodes? At level ~35...42, Nightmare noticed that during the explosion, much more damage flies in than from 1 fragment. But you need to know exactly what multiplier: 16 or about 40. Or maybe there are other options.

If compared with Blizzard, then the latter has about 8k damage if an average gear. If the damage of a pho with a similar gear is about 850, then when an orb explodes in a boss, for example, the damage will be 16x850 × 2=27200 if 16 fragments are taken into account. If 40, then 68k, respectively, which is overkill☆I, it seems to me.
This is generally more effective than Blizzard comes out. Plus, the issue is being resolved with the immune system - a thunderstorm, what kind of damage will it give, plus there is a merk.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 07.02.22

40 bolts total. Flew through the mob - damage x5-x7 ~. TS does not solve problems with immuns. 16 bolts can fly in - it feels like the damage is consistent.

And now Blizzard is an icicle with 8k damage that flies into one mob in the crowd (if there is no crowd, then everything is not so good) 5-6 times (or more - as long as the mob lives, it hammers it ~ every frame - more often it is impossible ;C ). In coworking, 1500 damage from blizz was enough for me to farm for 5-7 ppl - most of the crowd fell from 1-2 casts, then I collected a new one.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

Can you elaborate on TC? Why is it bad and how does it work For example? Never used.
For example, a farming scenario in Pete, if there are undeads or horns with immuns, while the merk is hammering them, will the thunder really not help the merk? Anyway, it’s better than just waiting for the merk to finish off the pack of mobs, and you don’t need to switch skills, the same meteor is of course useful but usually well-dressed merk on ppl3 will have time to fill up the pack of mobs before the fire from the meteor burns out, especially if you walk statically.

p
passed 14.02.22

Fires an orb at target which can pierce it and any other target in its path. Orb applies no cold damage or cold length of its own but fires a bolt which does so in each frame of its 30 frame existence unless it hits an obstacle. Each bolt is size 1 and destroyed upon collision, so they only hit one target.
Upon expiring, a nova of 16 bolts also applying cold damage and length is released. If this occurs when the orb is traveling through a target, that target can be hit by multiple bolts. Although these bolts are also size 1 and destroyed on collision, and all can hit a single size 3 target, bolts may still be displayed (although they apply no cold damage or cold length).

An ice shard falls every four frames (0.16 second) within radius of the target for duration of blizzard. although this means each blizzard rains down 25 shards in a somewhat random pattern, when a stationary size 3 target is selected only 4 of these shards will normally hit it; when a stationary size 2 target is selected only 3 of these shards will normally hit it.
Shards are size 2, so a single shard can hit multiple targets.

TS single target cd bullshit, ofc. Two-elemental trachoma is not needed in principle for the boat. Especially those.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

And then what to download besides pho?

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Qixi
So he rarely hits, merk 10 times faster will kill a unique stoneskin than he will die from TS. Without pumping, the wall normally steers - but in the end, it's easier to run through the immune system or walk where there are none.

T
T Fox 14.02.22

Qixi
but I don't like it. It feels like the bosses are folded much faster than Blizzardsorks. Of course, if you also blast the boss, and not just Blizzard.

It is possible, of course, that I, in view of my curvature, cannot clearly hit with an orb at the right distance, but it seems to me that the matter is simply in the weak dps of this skill,

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

In general, you need to try pho during pumping, in theory I learned how to launch a sphere into mini bosses, but I still need to practice. In theory, when compared with near, then pho cleans the map an order of magnitude faster. And more comfortable.
Long ago I came to the conclusion that if you need to quickly and any zone, then the jaw drags everything. Sorka in any case will not be very good, even lighting. But if it's not chaos and not tronroom, then it can be forty, especially if only mini bosses and champions. It is convenient due to the teleport, you can use keys, you can bosses like andi and mef, kurast, thrasher, etc.
But the cowshed, chaos and tronroom, as for me, amkoy is best. Even if the immuns are impenetrable by lightning, then you can throw titties, and not wait for the measure, as a result, amka top. But the breakpoint fkr is generally feces in her

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Qixi
why are you asking us if you know everything yourself. Download a fort with fire-skillers (so that the mp does not end and the firewall can be used with a stick!) And keep the amka in another window.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

Tried fo + ts.
Conclusions compared to a close one:
1. Damage seems to be plus or minus the same. At least on ppl1.
2. It is more convenient to clean packs, especially if they are scattered across the map in different directions
3. TS helps measure, and can swanshot some fallen in hell, if the mobs are thicker then there is practically no difference, but it is more convenient than switching to another element.
4. Bosses also keel normally, but with Blizzard there is more damage to a single target, at least it’s easier to pour it into, for example, Meph. If you run the photo correctly, then in principle, plus or minus is the same.
5. Most likely, you should swing near in addition to pho, or enchant as a last resort. Blizz is easier on the bosses, and the enchant... except to beat physical immuns, if they also have cold immuns.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Qixi
On imuns on this server, they mostly wear a sledgehammer - ask the same Obs

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

I figured, at lvl 99 you can pump in full fo + blizz + all synergies + 1 point each in teleport / static + 1warms.
But what the hell is it?

Or you can make a non-standard build for 2 elements with infinity, although it’s easier to full cold up to 92 quality and then pumping up to 99, download and skills for cold masters of which, according to my calculations, you need to invest about 8. Again with infinity.

f
firkax 14.02.22

Qixi wrote:
Good day
Don't write like that, you look like a fool.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

firkax
From an anecdote seen 10 years ago VK
When, out of politeness, you ask your friends how life is:
- you have already pulled up with your questions, how are you
- what should I ask? Did you shit today?

Why like a fool?

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

FO - Fanat Obsesseda. Kachayu takyu no k sojaleniyu nikak ne mogy naiti kuwaldy on immunov.

And according to the subject - it’s unlikely that you will reinvent the wheel) everything has long been weighed, tested, and as you can see there is no two-elemental meta :)
In my subjective opinion, pure blizz in a decent outfit ~ LO (~ 11K dmg) is stronger, more stable, and easier than any other experimental .

In the context of + TC is generally nonsense, IMHO. As already mentioned above, +firewall is probably the most damage variant.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

By the way, nothing worse close. If you pump all the synergies pho + near, then there will be no difference compared to the usual close one.
I don’t understand why people in the master throw out more than 1 skill, with all the gear it comes out - 135 ... 140 resist, what for is no longer clear. Well, maybe the bosses will be beaten a little faster, but that's more than enough. And then it’s apparently too lazy to read what kind of cold cut the mobs in the tunnels have, but they “yell” they say how can you not pump the master to -200.

by the way, you need to get used to pho, as for me it’s more convenient to farm, including xc. Near only bosses I usually throw, well, maybe a lot of packs.

Karoch norms forty and inexpensive, everything except sticking out and df can be knocked out / done by yourself.

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

-150-175 optimum pvm. A DO crab in comparison with a close one for a boat, ofk.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

plz explain why 150-170?
where farming is usually such a forty - mostly tunnels, well, maybe a crypt / mausoleum. look at how much resistance the mobs have. obviously not even 50. plus, if it comes to that, then -15 can be taken additionally from facets, in total 1 point is more than enough for me

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

For a pair of these lokas, even less is possible. And so she farms everything (with a packed measure). Bosses 50-75 kr, for example, uniques with various affixes, etc. Well, cold forty is usually done for the start, and then there is no heap of +ck or facets.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Qixi wrote:
there will be no difference
. Close without skills in some nettle farms a barn for 5-7 ppl. Fo is even packed there and will smell for 1-3 ppl.
And why the mob in the crowd takes damage from one icicle almost frame by frame, let it pass-Kelnorim explains)

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

I don't see the point in farming cold forty anything other than tunnels and a crypt/mausoleum. You can capture Andi and Mef / herbs "along the way". The rest is so-so, I personally prefer the Javka so as not to strain and clean everything around, not being afraid to die and not wasting time on imuns. The cowshed is the same story, comparing the dzhavka and any forty, I prefer the dzhavka.