3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qixi 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Question on DO SORK (Diablo 2)

Good day. I decided to diversify the farm and swing the fo fork. After pumping in the necessary skills (passing + pho + bolt), there are still a lot of skills left. Decided to invest them in a thunderstorm. But a question with a friend:
I read that during the explosion, all fragments are damaged, of which there are about 40 (infa from the topic on PG). There is not much information in Google, but I found that the mob takes damage from 16 fragments if it is in the epicenter of the explosion. I didn’t understand exactly whether the 7 yard area of ​​​​action during an explosion, or whether a mob the size of 3 small mobs should be, this is no longer the point.
What is the real damage when an orb explodes? At level ~35...42, Nightmare noticed that during the explosion, much more damage flies in than from 1 fragment. But you need to know exactly what multiplier: 16 or about 40. Or maybe there are other options.

If compared with Blizzard, then the latter has about 8k damage if an average gear. If the damage of a pho with a similar gear is about 850, then when an orb explodes in a boss, for example, the damage will be 16x850 × 2=27200 if 16 fragments are taken into account. If 40, then 68k, respectively, which is overkill☆I, it seems to me.
This is generally more effective than Blizzard comes out. Plus, the issue is being resolved with the immune system - a thunderstorm, what kind of damage will it give, plus there is a merk.
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
kelnorim 20.01.23

Infi you collect lightsore - and the rest of the charms are no longer needed (well, except for the technical ones and the smiter there). But with nigma you can also java.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

I have a personal preference for amke - if suddenly imun, then you can quickly break through physical damage, and with normal gear it is 4k+ when throwing. Sorka in this case can only wait until the merk fills up, which is also not always possible.

Q
Qixi 20.01.23

A teleport is a good thing, but the same chaos and a cowshed can be done without a teleport, and Baala, in fact, can also be done on foot. In this case, there is an option to charge on physical damage with forty and phoenix, lightning damage is already enough. And if you also give good eng, then it’s not bad at all on ppl7. But here everyone likes his own, I just wrote my own version.